Tailor steals my influence, gives me the wrong pants

Take One

I have found a bug in the tailor.

I try to put Omega pants on my character, with the Omega pattern.

I choose the relevant parts, see that the changes will cost me about 2000 influence, and click through to complete the changes. My influence is reduced by about 2000.

I look at my pants outside of the tailor screen, and lo and behold - they are regular, albeit stylish purple tights. NOT WHAT I WANTED, SERGE!

I go back in the tailor screen, and my Omega pants with Omega pattern are now regular tights.

I have added some screenshots to show what happens, and also my chraacter's costume file (with the Omega pants), in case someone wants to see if they can repeat the experiment. It's for a Huge bodytype.

Hopefully this can be sorted out because i'm running out of influence.

Here in this screenshot we see me in the tailor screen, picking the Omega pants:

Omega pants with omega pattern, in the tailor screen.png

Next, I check myself out in the Icon store. NO OMEGA PANTS!

Regular tights with no pattern, after saving the change in the tailor and paying for it.png

Backk in the tailor screen. NO OMEGA PANTS!

Back in the tailor screen, the omega pants and pattern are replaced with regular tights.png

StoreBrute.costume

Edited by Take One

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

Okay I don't know what's going on. I have the evidence in the form of the screenshots, but now that I change my pants it works just fine.

I will chalk it down to logging out and back in again.

• Like 2

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora