Teleport Macros

dtj714

So the best/most effective thing I’ve been able to come up with thus far is:

powexec_location camera:max Shadow Step$$powexec_location camera:max Black Dwarf Step$$powexec_location target Black Dwarf Step$$powexec_location target Starless Step

To you macro-magicians, what it does should be evident, as should be the problem - that because both Shadow and Starless are available in human, equivalent functions for those can’t be included in the same string. 

But maybe I’m wrong?  Have any of you figured out how to do target and non-target versions of all 3 powers in the same macro?  Or what other creative solutions have you come up with?

You can't have more than one power executed by the same macro/bind. You could use PowExecName and PowExecAuto in the same command, but that won't help in this situation. I don't think it is possible under the current system.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

On 12/13/2020 at 11:19 PM, Zepp said:

You can't have more than one power executed by the same macro/bind. You could use PowExecName and PowExecAuto in the same command, but that won't help in this situation. I don't think it is possible under the current system.

I’m not actually trying to get it to execute multiple powers, just one, depending on the conditions. What I posted works, unless you’re in human, have a target, and it’s out of range of Starless Step, in which case it gives the “out of range” error message. And that seems to be the real root of the problem. If that power simply didn’t (even try) to execute when out of range, then I think a target version of Shadow Step could be included, which would fire instead (provided the target was in range of that power).

But since all targeted powers have that behavior, and more definitive “if/then” conditions don’t exist for slash commands (afaik), I tend to agree it’s not possible. Just curious what others were doing though. 

6 hours ago, dtj714 said:

I’m not actually trying to get it to execute multiple powers, just one, depending on the conditions. What I posted works, unless you’re in human, have a target, and it’s out of range of Starless Step, in which case it gives the “out of range” error message. And that seems to be the real root of the problem. If that power simply didn’t (even try) to execute when out of range, then I think a target version of Shadow Step could be included, which would fire instead (provided the target was in range of that power).

But since all targeted powers have that behavior, and more definitive “if/then” conditions don’t exist for slash commands (afaik), I tend to agree it’s not possible. Just curious what others were doing though. 

I was working with a similar macro with recall friend/teleport enemy but could never get it to work. I read everything online about binds that I could find (including everything in this forum) and could not find a way to make it work. Basically, you can have one PowExecName-ish command per bind/macro.

• 2 weeks later

@dtj714On testing, you can get this to work if you restrict the list to just the separate form powers (/bind k "PowExecLocation 0:Max Shadow Step$$PowExecLocation 0:Max Black Dwarf Step")(/bind J "PowExecTarget Target Starless Step$$PowExecLocation Target Black Dwarf Step")
But you will need a separate macro for Shadow Recall (/bind u "PowExecLocation 0:5 Shadow Recall")

Edited by Zepp