Archetype and Winter Set "recipes"?

Roo2D2

I use the recipe list to organize my auction house shopping (whether I'm buying recipes or the actual enhancements). I was wondering if it would be possible to add the Archetype and Winter enhancements to the recipe list in some way?

I spent a little time playing around with the Database Editor, to see if this was possible.

What I did was add "Reward Merit" and "Enhancement Catalyst" as Ultra Rare Salvage in the Salvage list, and made Rare Recipes for Regular enhancements (100 Reward Merits) and Ultra Rare Superior Enhancements (100 RM + 1 Enhancement Catalyst). I only hooked up a couple of the Enhancements to the Recipes before I ran out of "experiment" time, but they were showing up on the Recipe list (yay!).

I'm reluctant to put too much more time into it myself since it'll be wiped out the next time an official update comes through (and I in no way want to be in charge of figuring out all the changes to the Blaster secondaries myself, for example, just to keep that work).

If there's a way I can contribute this work directly to Mids, that's great. I'll put in some more work and submit. And if not, please take this as a feature request!

--Roo2D2

Hello.

You're the lucky winner today !

There is a bug related to this and i'm currently working on it, along with new stuff and improvements for the recipe viewer/shopping list.

The thing is, these don't have a recipe so to speak, i mean you can't craft them at a station.

Since Mids' has no notion of what a catalyst is and normal vs superior are 2 different sets, i think i'll just show merit + catalyst cost as a hint only, not something deeper that implies new salvage in the db.

Thanks for the report, if you want to help you can hop on Mids' discord (https://discord.gg/gAnYWRRwj9) and start from here =)