Yet another lore pet question

wjrasmussen

Character name  Hail.Santa

SS/Ice Brute.

Lore Pet thinking about:  Polar Lights  //seems like it matches the theme of the character.

Any thoughts before I pull the tigger?

Will it gimp me?

Will it be bad for incarnate trials?

what other options if this is bad?

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

I have Polar Lights, the all dps versions, on a few characters, they seem quite acceptable.

I don't know where they rte on teh Ub3r mega nerf them now scale, but they put out an acceptable amount of DPS.

And they are relatively small and unobtrusive, which is nice.

regards, Screwloose

"I am not young enough to know everything."

3 minutes ago, ScrewlooseCohh said:

I have Polar Lights, the all dps versions, on a few characters, they seem quite acceptable.

I don't know where they rte on teh Ub3r mega nerf them now scale, but they put out an acceptable amount of DPS.

And they are relatively small and unobtrusive, which is nice.

regards, Screwloose

"I am not young enough to know everything."

Oh, that is right. Some of those lore pets can be large.  Thanks,

They've got more AoE attacks than many of the other pets, so their ST dps is somewhat lower.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

On 12/18/2020 at 10:25 PM, wjrasmussen said:

Lore Pet thinking about:  Polar Lights  //seems like it matches the theme of the character.

Any thoughts before I pull the tigger?

Will it gimp me?

Will it be bad for incarnate trials?

Absolutely they fit.  They're little colored balls of light.  I like them a lot.

I have them on a couple of tanks because my tanks are typically surrounded by enemies and they throw a ton of AoE.

No Lore Pet can gimp you and they're fine for anything.  If you end up playing the character a lot, you can always get another set of pets.  My main (a scrapper) has the Seer pets with the one that gives Fortitude for soloing, and then he has the Banished Pantheon for iTrials because they are the highest single target DPS.  Of course, he also has five Destiny powers at tier 4 because he has too much salvage.  🙂

Edited by Ironblade

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

1 minute ago, Ironblade said:

Absolutely they fit.  They're little colored balls of light.  I like them a lot.

I have them on a couple of tanks because my tanks are typically surrounded by enemies and they throw a ton of AoE.

No Lore Pet can gimp you and they're fine for anything.  If you end up playing the character a lot, you can always get another set of pets.  My main (a scrapper) has the Seer pets with the one that gives Fortitude for soloing, and then he has the Banished Pantheon for iTrials because they are the highest single target DPS.

I love them.