Best Primaries to go with either /Dark Armor or /Invuln

StriderIV

1 hour ago, Nightmarer said:

Hmmm, precisely Invulnerability was quite a lame underperforming set until Castle tweaked it and left it on a very sweet spot, solid and reliable (albeit a tad boring) set so I would not understand nerfing it.

Yeah, its never been bad either - even pre IOs. Even with the gaping pre IO psi hole proper use of dull pain and an occasional inspiration you could still mitigate psi back then.  

With the advent of IOs and sizeable investment you can make it top shelf, but that's most armor sets now honestly.

It is in most situations realibility defined scaling up to top tier depending on investment.

The only real gripe with invul is a useless T9.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Infinitum said:

The only real gripe with invul is a useless T9.

That happens now with a lot of sets, Elec Armor, SR, Nin... it's the denial of reality they did back in the day "the game is balanced around SO's". I don't there's anyone interested in doing i8 chars (and when I say anyone, I mean a siginificant percenteage of the playerbase to justify that statement).

Being chased by a wasp is the most complete sport practice!

13 hours ago, Infinitum said:

If you are using Dark Melee i would go Dark Armor, it synergizes really well and caps resistances to all but energy on my builld - and that is so close to being capped you wont notice any issues especially if MotT is double stacked.

Invul/EM is solid now with the updated EM

Both of these are Unkillable - my invul builds you have to try really hard to die - like forget to turn your toggles on trying. lol. And the darj has dark regen back ever 12 seconds or less if you do get into any kind of trouble - which is rare with this build.

Nova_Infinitum_-_Tanker_Invulnerability_-_Energy_Melee.mxd 5.69 kB · 4 downloads

Omega_Infinitum_-_Tanker_Dark_Armor_-_Dark_Melee.mxd 5.14 kB · 5 downloads

I literally just wrote on your other thread! DM/DA sounds like a lot of fun. Do you recommend a Brute or Tanker for that set up, or does it really not matter?

Edit: Spelling

Edited by StriderIV

1 hour ago, StriderIV said:

I literally just wrote on your other thread! DM/DA sounds like a lot of fun. Do you recommend a Brute or Tanker for that set up, or does it really not matter?

Edit: Spelling

Tanker, Because its a lot more durable than the brute and still has really strong attacks.

Cant really go wrong with either, but my preference is Tanker.

• Like 1