Issue in maps with lots of mobs.

Moodz85

Currently Running a 1080ti, 64 gigs of ram.

for some reason, in maps with big mob density, I drop frames really badly. Could someone shine some light as to why? My machine is overly capable of this game. So not sure why this is an issue. Thanks all

I havent seen this, even when running the new blue side rave mish on the new arc (which ha(d/s) an immense mob count per square footage (new calculation? mcsf^2?)), and I only have 8 gigs of ram and a fairly old graphics card.

Have you looked at your process table when this occurs? It may not even be coh at all, but something else running on your system.

32 minutes ago, Hew said:

I havent seen this, even when running the new blue side rave mish on the new arc (which ha(d/s) an immense mob count per square footage (new calculation? mcsf^2?)), and I only have 8 gigs of ram and a fairly old graphics card.

Have you looked at your process table when this occurs? It may not even be coh at all, but something else running on your system.

yeah thats what is driving me crazy, i dont have a memory slip or overload anything, so im not sure what is causing it.