What happened to Ice Secondary Footstomp

pistolpete0

Frozen Aura has always been part of Ice Melee. Edit: The classic "Offensive Guide to Tanker Ice Melee" calls FA "our very own Foot Stomp," but I think that is referring to the damage it does, not it being a literal Foot Stomp. Although, who knows? I had a level 50 Ice/Ice Tanker pre-shutdown, and I do not remember what the animation for FA looked like. Maybe it is a literal Foot Stomp? Anyway, I think the conventional wisdom is to slot FA for damage and ignore the Sleep component, using it in a manner similar to how one would use Foot Stomp.

I think the conventional wisdom is to slot FA for damage and ignore the Sleep component, using it in a manner similar to how one would use Foot Stomp.

5-slot for PBAoE Damage Set and add one of these in the 6th slot so you can heal yourself by using Frozen Aura.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I think the conventional wisdom is to slot FA for damage and ignore the Sleep component, using it in a manner similar to how one would use Foot Stomp.

5-slot for PBAoE Damage Set and add one of these in the 6th slot so you can heal yourself by using Frozen Aura.

How well does that work in PPM-world?