Costume question

Mack008

Recently started an Arachnos Soldier, and choose a few Crab powers which automatically come with the backpack.

I added a second build (Bane), but I'm still forced to use the backpack.  Is this correct?  I thought Bane didn't come with the backpack?

8 hours ago, Mack008 said:

OK, so to ditch the backpack I'd have to respec my Crab build to Huntsman, and have the second build as Bane.

Thanks for the quick responses!

No, its too late for that character.  Once you have selected any Crab powers on a Soldier, the backpack is there forever.  Respecing out of the Crab build won't fix it.  

Unless something was changed very recently, you'll need to make a whole new character.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Edited by Omega-202
  • Like 1

• 2 months later
On 1/18/2021 at 9:56 PM, Omega-202 said:

No, its too late for that character.  Once you have selected any Crab powers on a Soldier, the backpack is there forever.  Respecing out of the Crab build won't fix it.  

Unless something was changed very recently, you'll need to make a whole new character.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

No that is untrue. Just this past weekend I respecced my crabspider to a huntsman build and the backpack has disappeared. But as stated, no builds can have the crab power set otherwise all builds have the backpack.

I really wish it was there for some costumes but not others, but people in hell want ice water so...

• Thanks 1