En/Bio

Captain Paragon

7 hours ago, Captain Paragon said:

is that possible with this build?

If there is one build appropriate for the task, this is it. You can expect 600+ DPS in the long run. To beat a level 50 AV in a reasonable amount of time, you need ~100 DPS. Roughly double that for a level 54 AV. In other words, EM/bio scrappers are far above that threshold. They can melt a lvl 54 AV with no special resistances in less than two minutes, and tackling Giant Monsters without -regen powers is doable too.

Here's my own build for reference:

It's overall excellent for level 54 AV hunting even under no insps/temps conditions. Shadow Meld and /bio clicks take care of survivability just fine, replacing EP and BS in the attack chain. Using ET only once per cycle and after the Critical Strikes also adds some healing to the chain. Endurance efficiency is great with Ageless, and 100% slow resistance ensures the attack chain works in all conditions.

On 1/19/2021 at 6:08 AM, nihilii said:

If there is one build appropriate for the task, this is it. You can expect 600+ DPS in the long run. To beat a level 50 AV in a reasonable amount of time, you need ~100 DPS. Roughly double that for a level 54 AV. In other words, EM/bio scrappers are far above that threshold. They can melt a lvl 54 AV with no special resistances in less than two minutes, and tackling Giant Monsters without -regen powers is doable too.

Here's my own build for reference:

It's overall excellent for level 54 AV hunting even under no insps/temps conditions. Shadow Meld and /bio clicks take care of survivability just fine, replacing EP and BS in the attack chain. Using ET only once per cycle and after the Critical Strikes also adds some healing to the chain. Endurance efficiency is great with Ageless, and 100% slow resistance ensures the attack chain works in all conditions.

When I try to copy this build, it seems to crash Mids Reborn. 

1 hour ago, dtaxtman86 said:

When I try to copy this build, it seems to crash Mids Reborn. 

Do u have the most updated version of mids? It works fine for me. 

Just an update lvl 50 with En/bio managed to solo a lvl50 infernal night star and battle maiden. Only lvl1 on incarnate tiers but getting better everyday. Nihilii if u see this ur build was a great help I've gone a similar but different route. But very much appreciated the help and different view into build. I was on Manticore TF and I was 2 shotting Paragon Protecters. Couldn't even get there tier9s off. They have made energy Melee such a awesome new set. The new style of it is fun without being annoying to fire off. 

Anyways thanks for all replies it's been invaluable. En/bio super fun. I love it!!!

*Edit* Character is called Leveller if u see me about.

Edited by Captain_Paragon
  • Like 1