Steel Canyon contacts?

I've rolled a few alts now and every time I get to the 10-15 range and go to Steel Canyon, either doing Radio missions and then the Safeguard or using the "Find Contact" button, all it does is introduce me to Montague Castanella.

I'm sure there were plenty of other contacts in Steel Canyon the last time I played.

Anyone else found this or a way around it?

Thanks.

I've rolled a few alts now and every time I get to the 10-15 range and go to Steel Canyon, either doing Radio missions and then the Safeguard or using the "Find Contact" button, all it does is introduce me to Montague Castanella.

I'm sure there were plenty of other contacts in Steel Canyon the last time I played.

Anyone else found this or a way around it?

Thanks.

Click the "Next Contact" button in the Find Contacts window.

I'm out.

I definitely didn't have that problem when my character was in the 10-14 level range.  I got all 5 (original game) origin contacts.  Have you tried calling all of your inactive contacts?  Sometimes they will offer you a new contact in your new level range.

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

So Montague is a special contact. You don't actually need an introduction to him, you can just walk up to him and introduce yourself. He's also considered high priority which is why your other contacts all want to introduce you to him. However once you have him on your active contacts list then doing a safeguard should give you a different contact in the right level range.

So go and talk to him before doing the Safeguard and you should be introduced to another contact.

EDIT: Also as a quick note, the classic contacts will always introduce you to another contact int he same level range after you do one mission for them. So if you want a specific contact in a level range just do one mission for each new contact and you can get all contacts pretty easily.

Defender Smash!