Necro secondary

prophey

I see no one has mentioned the secondary I chose for my necro.

THERMAL 

it really is a great choice for to pair with necro.,,

as I'm looking at my pets resistances,..they are

zombies [ S86.5/L56.5 F79.9/C78.9 E58.7/NE88.8 P65.3/T65.3 ] pretty good imo.

add to that 2 strong debuffs .

I would also say the since the shields have huge 4min. duration it leaves you plenty of time to attack, and necro is a set the wants you to attack ALOT.

Necro/Dark is a favorite of mine. Necro/Time would be my next pairing choice. Equivalent softcap defense PB/Farsight + Edict/CtA + Maneuvers + Time's Juncture. Easier to get perma Soul Extraction (30sec recharge) with Chrono Shift. Solid heals and +regen powers.

Dark just has niftier tricks. AoE res debuffs, AoE stun/rez, Fear cone and a 7th pet. Though it's near impossible to get perma Soul Extraction.

Cold is alright though it doesn't have a heal and can't get pets to softcap. With some aggressive slotting around +37.5% def. Ice/Glacial + Edict/CtA + Maneuvers/Arctic Fog. AoE can softcap with SCotMM. PB doesn't work on Cold shields.

4 hours ago, StrikerFox said:

Easier to get perma Soul Extraction (30sec recharge) with Chrono Shift

If you're willing to share it I would be curious to see what kind of sacrifices had to be made to get perma SE.

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.

9 hours ago, Warlawk said:

If you're willing to share it I would be curious to see what kind of sacrifices had to be made to get perma SE.

Not at home right now but can post it later. It was pretty straight forward. Chrono Shift, Hasten and Spiritual Alpha are the main picks. Set bonuses, five +10% (Split SMoS, 4 piece SCotMM in SE). Alot of +7.5% with LotG, Basilisk Gaze and Panacea. A few +6.25% like Decimation and the newer end mod IO set (Forgot the name). +5% recharge from Dark Watchers in Time's Juncture and maybe more. Preventive Medicine set in one of the heals.

It still managed to keep all the pet uniques and most of the damage procs. So there were no IO set bonuses from Call to Arms/Expedient. The build skips the Fighting PP and slots the Steadfast/Glad Armor uniques in the pet upgrade. Mace Mastery for Scorpion Shield and PB. Stealth and Grant Invisibility as mule picks for LotG. It's a revamp of my Thugs/Time build with perma Gangwar.

1 hour ago, StrikerFox said:

Spiritual Alpha

Ah, no need to post the full build then. That's the sacrifice in building that makes it possible. Giving up a damage alpha is a pretty big deal. It's a perfectly valid choice of course, but also a significant opportunity cost.

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.