When did Brutes get Martial Arts?

Wild Claw

Probably a stupid question, but I could have sworn Brutes didn't have MA when the game shut down, and I can't find anything saying it was part of the proliferation in i25, but there it is in the options in-game. Was it just left off the documentation somewhere?

I have vague memories of Brutes not getting MA originally for 'reasons', and Street Justice being put into play as a thematic substitute. But again, it's all vague memories.

Probably a stupid question, but I could have sworn Brutes didn't have MA when the game shut down

Actually, I think they did, if I am not mistaken, MA was ported to Brutes together with Katana and BS while Mace and Axe were ported to Scrappers, could be wrong though, I'm getting more handsome as time goes by but not younger I'm afraid

I certainly remember there was a different Eagles Claw animation for Granite Armor

That's excellent attention to detail and also kind of a letdown that they changed it.

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.