Is there a guide to important missions to do?

Rebel230

I wanted to know if there was a guide out there as to if there are any important mission arcs, story arcs etc to be sure to run? Whether they unlock another set of mission, certain badges and so on.

Example would be how to unlock to start the chain to get the BM farm mission.

Any help would be appreciated.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,1755.msg19733.html#msg19733 has some stuff.

the mish you want is in maria jenkins' av arc. she should automatically unlock at 45. you'll need to do the full arc in ouro to get portal jockey if you keep the warrior farm though. the old version in ouro is easier anyway - don't have the newer praetorian mobs to annoy you.

Honestly though, almost anything "important" can be run later via Ouroboros, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

An exception is the Invader accolade redside, you need to get those in Mayhem Bank Robbery missions at various level ranges (10-15, 15-20, etc.).  You can't Oro those, last I knew, so if you powerlevel past them, you'll need to hope someone broadcasts that they are doing them later on.  I've seen people wait for weeks back in the old game to happen to find someone with one at the right range. 

Also certain things, like the Lars Hanson Striga unlock for the Hess TF or the Maria Jenkins storyline, can take a while to do the arc for, and Oroborous locks you into TF mode for that whole time, so you would need to either have several hours for a play session and be a pretty good soloer or be willing to tie your character up for days or weeks.  I don't know if you can invite people to your Oro arc after you start it, I've never tried. 

Honestly though, almost anything "important" can be run later via Ouroboros, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

An exception is the Invader accolade redside, you need to get those in Mayhem Bank Robbery missions at various level ranges (10-15, 15-20, etc.).  You can't Oro those, last I knew, so if you powerlevel past them, you'll need to hope someone broadcasts that they are doing them later on.  I've seen people wait for weeks back in the old game to happen to find someone with one at the right range. 

Also certain things, like the Lars Hanson Striga unlock for the Hess TF or the Maria Jenkins storyline, can take a while to do the arc for, and Oroborous locks you into TF mode for that whole time, so you would need to either have several hours for a play session and be a pretty good soloer or be willing to tie your character up for days or weeks.  I don't know if you can invite people to your Oro arc after you start it, I've never tried.

From the consolidated I25 patch notes:  (https://docs.google.com/document/d/11cLJiSYlfueJheOumRywG8Evip2Mjmu_30Y6ePaetqY/edit)

Safeguard missions:

The bank robbery will now trigger when you're 50ft from the Bank door, not 250ft.

Heroes and Vigilantes with the Villain Disruptor badge will get a popup introduction to Agent Hassell; Villains and Rogues with the Hero Slayer badge will get a popup introduction to Lord Schweinzer. You must be at least level 10 to access the contacts.

Agent Hassell and Lord Schweinzer will now let you pick which Safeguard or Mayhem mission you want to run. You can only access missions when you are at their maximum level or higher (so 10+ for Atlas, 15+ for Kings Row, 45+ for Founders' Falls) and they will set you and your team to that maximum level.

You’re right, but there is something to be said for doing the content ‘natirally’ As you level, rather than for eg PLing to 50 on DfBs etc and then parking in Ouro and going through every arc in a drop-down menu.

MCM

Can confirm the invader contact in NW corner of port oaks and it is glorious. The doors all spawn in PO too. I had the required badge on a toon without even knowing just from running the mayhems while leveling and an lrsf.

• 9 months later

What?!  I rezzed a necro thread while looking for something else?!

Here's one site link that organizes a list of ALL of the important missions in the game.  Unfortunately, it's out of date so a surprising amount of new stuff is missing.

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Badges

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!