Patch Note Fail? 400 PvP reputation

Ironblade

So, I went through the chore of getting 400 reputation in PvP in order to get the Disruptor badge and the Longbow Warden 2 Gladiator badge.  I got the Disruptor badge along the way, since it seems it now awards for 50 PvP kills.  I noticed I had gotten a badge, but it couldn't be the one I was after because it came with the Longbow Defender Gladiator badge.  Well, I got to 400 reputation and nothing happened.  So I used Google and found a random discussion where one person said the Disruptor requirement had been reduced AND the accompanying gladiator badge was RENAMED.

Was this documented anywhere?  Because afterward, I went and read EVERY set of patch notes, plus the Issue 25 patch notes and the old ones on ParagonWiki.  I could not find this documented anywhere.  So, either I missed it or it got overlooked.  If the latter, that really sucks because of how long it takes to get this one.

Tagging @The Curator so that, if this didn't get documented, it gets done now so no one else has to put up with the tedium I just went through.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Well, that's annoying.  I had a PDF version of the Issue 25 changes from before the Homecoming wiki was set up and that's not on the list.

And the Issue 25 summary here on the forums doesn't have it and it also links to the same document I already had.

Grrrr......

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.