Strong 50 and Incarnate sets

Snarky

I am finding myself getting old and slipping into support roles more.  Even on my Brutes.

Thankfully, we have a lot of new players it seems.  That need buffing lol.

What would be some good choices when building for Incarnate Trials and 50+4 ITFs and other late game content?

Well, people probably know better than me ...

Since you asked specifically about "buffing" (not debuffing), I'd say /Kin is always welcome from early through end-game.  My fastest TinPex TF clear times have come with at least 1 Kin on the tream. 

In a lot of incarnate trials I see people over the soft-cap (incarnate) all the time due to various buffs incluidng stacked Manuevers, so perhaps that means, in general, a +Def set is maybe less useful end-game in a League/Trial setting than a +res set (given a lot of people seem to stack +def).   Otherwise, I would have said maybe look at /Cold.    Maybe /Sonic fits the bill better here with its shields and bubble and AOE -def (that maybe takes -RES, not sure).

More passive buffing / less clicky buffing with /Time and maybe /Nature might not be what you're looking for.   Though /Nature seems to bring a lot ot the table with its absorb and heals and +dmg of Overgrowth.   If I ever get around to it my next Corr was going to be Fire/Nature.

Curious what people think in terms of buffing.

Edited by brasilgringo
  • Thanks 1

Radiation Emission, Cold Domination, Sonic Resonance, and Trick Arrow are kings of debuffs.  If you want to have the most impact on Incarnate Trials, there you go.

If you want buffs, Kinetics, Time Manipulation, and Nature are all good.  Time Manipulation isn't really needed on iTrials as everyone and their mother is already softcapped to defense, but is useful on smaller teams.

As for primaries, Fire Blast, Ice Blast, Water Blast, and Dual Pistols are all good.  Fire Blast and Dual Pistols are all-rounders, while Ice Blast does more single target and Water Blast more AoE.

• Thanks 1

I started looking through the threads.  And the "calling all Corruptors"  is actually nearly the exact same topic.  So after reading through that I started thinking.  An Ice/Cold may be the Ice toon I have been looking for.  Have tried it on Sentinel (Ice/Invul) and Blaster Ice/Ice and Dominator Ice/Ice but somehow missed Corruptor.  If I can softcap ranged Def it will give me a pure range pew pew and with the (thanks for all the input) Corruptor inherent interacting with the Area Ice Rains it may be satisfyingly potent.  Then just frost things down for good measure.  I am not a healer or buffer by nature but Ice/Cold does fit the picture of being a true Corruptor to me.  And i have just the alt idea for it too....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snarky said:

I started looking through the threads.  And the "calling all Corruptors"  is actually nearly the exact same topic.  So after reading through that I started thinking.  An Ice/Cold may be the Ice toon I have been looking for.  Have tried it on Sentinel (Ice/Invul) and Blaster Ice/Ice and Dominator Ice/Ice but somehow missed Corruptor.  If I can softcap ranged Def it will give me a pure range pew pew and with the (thanks for all the input) Corruptor inherent interacting with the Area Ice Rains it may be satisfyingly potent.  Then just frost things down for good measure.  I am not a healer or buffer by nature but Ice/Cold does fit the picture of being a true Corruptor to me.  And i have just the alt idea for it too....

Absolutely man. After that thread, I leveled a Water/Cold to 50 and I’ve been loving it. Ice/Cold would be amazing as well.

• Like 1