Ouro Arc wont complete, award badge...

Snarky

I need to complete Fire Wire Arc in Mercy to get the badge for completing all Mercy stories.

So I just finished the Fire Wire Arc.  At the end of which I "Meet with Lt. Harris"  He ain't there.  I double checked wiki.  Arrow is pointing to his /loc.  where he is not.  So arc will not complete.  And ...crapola

I think this is do to my.  ahem.  enthusiastically removing Lt Harris from bothering me in my own timeline.

Edited by Snarky

10 minutes ago, Lazarillo said:

Thought: team with someone for whom Harris still exists and do the arc together?  At that point, the other person can talk to him to complete it?

Haven't tried it myself, but it feels like it "should" work.

I was thinking that thought.  Do we both have to be doing the ouro arc, or should it be the other person in the lead?  or if they lead do i not get the arc complete?

Edited by Snarky

I've done Firewire and that didn't happen for me but I've run into similar issues with contacts in Praetoria.  Are you simply moving to the next contact or is talking to him part of the previous contact's stuff?  I was doing Helix and had to go talk to Crow, but Crow was missing.  However I was able to autocomplete his bit and return to Helix. Just wondering which version of that you're getting.

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

3 minutes ago, Darmian said:

I've done Firewire and that didn't happen for me but I've run into similar issues with contacts in Praetoria.  Are you simply moving to the next contact or is talking to him part of the previous contact's stuff?  I was doing Helix and had to go talk to Crow, but Crow was missing.  However I was able to autocomplete his bit and return to Helix. Just wondering which version of that you're getting.

Talking to him in the finale of firewire arc for some stupid reason.  So even though I did every little tedious thing...I cannot complete the arc, get the merits, and get badge.  Because Lt Hariis is in a body bag

Just now, Snarky said:

Talking to him in the finale of firewire arc for some stupid reason.  So even though I did every little tedious thing...I cannot complete the arc, get the merits, and get badge.  Because Lt Hariis is in a body bag

Oh, that's a pain.

• Haha 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

21 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Alls well that ends well.  GM Impervium showed up and made Lt Harris complete the mission from beyond the grave.  Arc done, Agent of Chaos badge obtained.  

Hurrah!

• Haha 1