Dominator Jolting Chain not doing KD

Aeroprism

I've noticed that my Dom's Jolting Chain has been doing KB in all sorts of random directions instead of doing KD.  I was puzzled since this power always worked fine on my Elec Controller.  I checked the tooltip, it does say "knockdown".  

Known bug?

While I'm here, though not completely on topic: is there a way to alter or suppress the huge white flash that shows when Domination is activated?  It's really painful on the eyes...

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Do you have a chance to knockdown slotted in the power? As Knockback is just knockdown with more magnitude.

And no you can't disable Domination visuals.

My character is level 8 so, nothing sloted whatsoever,

Maybe since the kill mission was having me fight greys and greens, they simply had beyond terrible KD protection, hence the KB.

1 hour ago, SeraphimKensai said:

That will do it as a lot of lowbie mobs don't have kb protection like clockwork and such.

It's not protection, all NPC have random status or resist.  Status effects get multiplied the lower the level the target from yoy, Freeze Ray is like 8 seconds but if you are 50 and zap a Freakshow boss in the 30s it will last Like 3x as long.

• Like 2

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer