Guide to "Market Crash" Trial?

Scientist

I have seen a Market Crash trial mentioned in the LFG channel, but I can't find any information on it.  Is there any way to get a basic description of it, i.e. number of players needed, minimum levels if any, approximate time needed to complete, etc? 

It's in Kallisti Wharf, it's level 40+, there's a contact near the hero market, it's 3 missions but the last one is one of those that moves from several different settings.  There's Skyraiders and Freakshow, a Skyraider AV and a giant robot.  Takes about 30-40 minutes I guess, you get a purple recipe if it's your first time doing it.

AFAIK you can probably start it solo like you can just about any TF now, but I really don't know if the giant robot is something people could solo.  I'd bring a good team.

• Like 1

AFAIK you can probably start it solo like you can just about any TF now, but I really don't know if the giant robot is something people could solo.  I'd bring a good team.

You can definitely start it solo, but I was using an Elec/SD Scrapper so I didn't make it very far. Couldn't do enough damage to the first AV.

Just a quick rundown:

- The requirements are Level 40 to 50

- A team of 6 to 8 is recommended (but with the changes in I25, any Task Force/Strike Force can be soloed).

- The contact (Ada Wellington) is located in Kallisti Wharf about 105 yards northwest from Fusionette.

When you start, you will have to go to the far southeast corner of the map near the broken tunnel. That first mission is clearing out a bunch of freakshow from the tunnels and collecting things. (Edit: Highly recommend your team gathers there first and someone Assembles the Team. It's a pretty far run, haha!)

The second mission will be a short distance away in a warehouse where you clear freakshow mixed with some sky raiders.

After, you'll have to book it to the nearest transport (ouroboros doesn't work currently for some reason) and you will take out the Freakshow and Sky Raiders, culminating in a fight against the Crimson Prototype (aka a giant assault jump bot).

If it's your first time completing the Market Crash Task Force on a character, you'll receive a free purple recipe! You'll also get 20 merits for successful completion of the task force.

It should take maximum, I don't know, maybe an hour if your team is struggling? Minimum is like, 30 minutes easy.

Hope that helps!

• Like 2