AFK farmer build

Papaschtroumpf

I started running afk AE farming while I play my regular characters on a different computer. I have expensive tastes and altitis both, so the farmer helps me afford fully purpled builds for all my alts.

My regular farmer started on a pretty cheap build (no purples, winters or ATOs) and is capped for res and def.

Afk is perfectly fine but on the slowish side, I have Burn on auto, about 12s recharge, can't remember is I have price in it to be honest.

So, is there a great build for afk and/or follow? My farmer is spine/fire but I don't mind starting a whole new character.

Edited by Papaschtroumpf

Try this

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 3.0.1.9
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/Hero-Designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 49 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Spines
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Lunge -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(3), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(7), Ags-ResDam(7), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(9), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- ScrDrv-Dam%(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(11), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(11), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(13), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(13)
Level 4: Spine Burst -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(17), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(17), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), ScrDrv-Dam%(19)
Level 6: Healing Flames -- Mrc-Heal/EndRdx(A), Mrc-EndRdx/Rchg(21), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(21), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(23), Mrc-Heal(23)
Level 8: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Impale -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(25), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27)
Level 12: Temperature Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(29)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(29)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 18: Quills -- ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(31), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(33), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(33), ScrDrv-Dam%(33)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Rchg(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(34), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(36), MckBrt-Taunt(36)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(37), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(37)
Level 28: Burn -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(39), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(39), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(39), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 32: Throw Spines -- Ann-Acc/Dmg(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(42), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Ann-ResDeb%(43)
Level 35: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 41: Electrifying Fences -- Ann-Acc/Dmg(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(45), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Ann-ResDeb%(46)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Ann-Acc/Dmg(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(47), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(47), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 47: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(49)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury 
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 1: Momentum 
------------

Fairly cheap, 12ish second burn.

• Like 2

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

Burn does 80.5374 damage to 5 targets every 25 sec. For comparison, Atom Smasher does 64.649 damage to 10 targets every ~25 sec. Spine Burst does 49.4569 damage to 10 targets every ~20 sec. Both have larger radii as well.

For afk farming, it's tough to be completely afk since even farms like the moon don't necessarily path into you. Using something like Fold Space can mean you press a button only every few minutes. Also, if you're afk, you're not getting value from Burn so you might find Electric a better option since you get a slightly weaker damage aura but a recharge bonus.

For follow farming, I'd recommend at Bio/* Tanker. Not only do multiple players hold large spawns better, but the -resist affects you as well as the player you're following. Tankers are also better than Brutes as long as you're fighting large packs due to the 16 target cap - but that also means sets like Claws or Martial Arts that have good click PBAoE (since Irradiated Ground and Quills don't get a target cap upgrade). Shield is also a decent choice for 'Tanker farmer' since it gives a significant damage boost if you're surrounded by enemies.

That being said, part of the reason that Rad/Fiery and Spines/Fiery are so popular is that they're cheap and easy. You don't need to layer in purple sets for recharge bonuses and you can start farming early on in the leveling process due to how quickly Fiery Aura caps Fire Resist.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hjarki said:

Burn does 80.5374 damage to 5 targets every 25 sec. For comparison, Atom Smasher does 64.649 damage to 10 targets every ~25 sec. Spine Burst does 49.4569 damage to 10 targets every ~20 sec. Both have larger radii as well.

You missed the point about target caps vs radius.  Trade off, AFK is long term. Burn will do more damage faster, and as the minions die making room for the bosses.   the radius is not a real factor vs target cap; its still going to die if its 5 vs 10 and since Burn is 15/30 more damage of the other 2 with a damage DoT over the 10 seconds of burn it equals out to 5 more targets worth of damage.  That 5 more targets worth of damage is applied to 5 targets only and I do sound like a moron, but once it gets to a boss its a lot more damage on those 5 targets vs the other 2 attacks; AKA the bosses will take more damage vs the AoE of Spines/Atom Smasher which is better vs Lt/Minion.

tl;dr - bosses will melt faster with burn vs the other 2, more DoT damage vs upfront AoE burst.  Rolled a Mace/Electric brute for PVE with 45% softcap to Smashing/Lethal but take it to farms for S/L or Energy farms (Energy blast/Melee only needs Smashing Defense), stuff dies fast but its a slugging match with the bosses.  Upside, your are getting dog piled by bosses but its so satisfying smacking stuff with a wrench as they slowly get beaten down.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

>Also, if you're afk, you're not getting value from Burn

Can you explain? if you put Burn on auto it is definitely a good contributor to you afk damage.

It also is the only power affected by your recharge rate when AFK, and since you can't put Hasten on afk too, you have to rely on recharge bonuses. 

So I'm guessing I could ATO, WO and Purple my build to eek out some +dmg and decent +rechg. It's likely not worth the investment but an interesting exercise.

What I did not think at looking at it whether you are better off putting Build Up or Fire Embrace on auto instead of Burn. 

You obviously want your incarnate level shift and passive incarnates for the added damage/debuff/recharge

Regarding not all mobs wandering into range, I think it's OK, there is no map or objective completion that I know of, so restarting the map with some mobs left is OK.

when I afk farm I usually do missions on the other computer, so I often swith to the next map when I exit missions, regardless of whether it's complete or not

47 minutes ago, Outrider_01 said:

You missed the point about target caps vs radius.  Trade off, AFK is long term. Burn will do more damage faster, and as the minions die making room for the bosses.   the radius is not a real factor vs target cap; its still going to die if its 5 vs 10 and since Burn is 15/30 more damage of the other 2 with a damage DoT over the 10 seconds of burn it equals out to 5 more targets worth of damage.  That 5 more targets worth of damage is applied to 5 targets only and I do sound like a moron, but once it gets to a boss its a lot more damage on those 5 targets vs the other 2 attacks; AKA the bosses will take more damage vs the AoE of Spines/Atom Smasher which is better vs Lt/Minion.

tl;dr - bosses will melt faster with burn vs the other 2, more DoT damage vs upfront AoE burst.  Rolled a Mace/Electric brute for PVE with 45% softcap to Smashing/Lethal but take it to farms for S/L or Energy farms (Energy blast/Melee only needs Smashing Defense), stuff dies fast but its a slugging match with the bosses.  Upside, your are getting dog piled by bosses but its so satisfying smacking stuff with a wrench as they slowly get beaten down.

The damage I listed includes the ongoing DoT.

Also, I think you're imagining that you kill a spawn in its entirety before moving onto a completely fresh spawn. You shouldn't be doing that. You should kill the minions/lieutenants and then either summon or move to that fresh spawn. If you do it that way, the only time you ever get to the situation you're describing - fighting a small number of bosses - is at the very end of the entire farm.

In multi-farmer situations this is especially important because multiple farmers can hold truly massive spawns - you should never be in a situation (except, again, at the very end) where you don't have more than enough targets even for a 16 target AE.

5 minutes ago, Papaschtroumpf said:

Can you explain? if you put Burn on auto it is definitely a good contributor to you afk damage.

The reason you don't put Burn on autofire is because you've got better choices - those 10 target AE in your primary.

Edited by Hjarki

<

1 hour ago, Hjarki said:

The reason you don't put Burn on autofire is because you've got better choices - those 10 target AE in your primary.

Hmm, maybe I'm doing something wrong, or I don't understand the numbers in Mid's

The only click powers that don't require active targeting are Spine Burst and Burn on my build

Mids says Burn does 265 damage every 12.77s, Spine Burst does 120 every 7.2s

Is the damage reported per target? so Burn would be 5x265 = 1325 every 12.7 or 104/s vs Spine Burst = 10x120/7.2 or 166/s?

I'll try spine burts on auto so see how it goes

As long as I have 10 targets then maybe it makes sense, and I am at aggro cap most of the time:

image.thumb.png.5cdcd12d925e35a05dc6ee5429685105.png

where does Mids' show the target cap for each power?

Edited by Papaschtroumpf

48 minutes ago, Papaschtroumpf said:

Is the damage reported per target?

The damage is reported per target.

It's fairly difficult to get a good model of how much increased area/larger target caps impact actual dps, but it can be fairly significant. Just from eyeballing it, my guess is that Spine Burst is usually hitting about 8 targets while Burn is usually hitting about 3.

Indeed, while I'd recommend Rad/Fire or Spines/Fire for a playing just starting out - largely due to how quickly they ramp up and can self-farm themselves to 50 and beyond - I think for a long-term 'farm' character, you're often better off with a Tanker due to the increased target caps/radius coupled with the fact that your 'farm' character can also be an actual playable character in game.

2 hours ago, Hjarki said:

Also, I think you're imagining that you kill a spawn in its entirety before moving onto a completely fresh spawn. You shouldn't be doing that. You should kill the minions/lieutenants and then either summon or move to that fresh spawn. If you do it that way, the only time you ever get to the situation you're describing - fighting a small number of bosses - is at the very end of the entire farm.

We are not on the same page and misunderstanding each other.

Per the OP post

On 3/21/2021 at 7:20 PM, Papaschtroumpf said:

I started running afk AE farming while I play my regular characters on a different compute

Afk is perfectly fine.

So, is there a great build for afk and/or follow? 

Edited Sunday at 07:22 PM by Papaschtroumpf

Gonna assume he is alt tabbing his attention to the other computer.  So putting an Burn on auto is fine, stuff gonna run up and a +5 cap or +2 bigger radius isn't gonna make a difference.  Minions gonna die faster, bosses and Lts die soon after as they mish pit the brute.  Rinse repeat every 15 minutes.

Auto follow, Atomic Smasher or Spine Burst.  Alt tabbing, burn is better.

• 3 years later
On 3/22/2021 at 5:14 AM, Outrider_01 said:

Try this

Hide contents

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 3.0.1.9
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/Hero-Designer

Level 49 Magic Brute
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Lunge -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(3), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(7), Ags-ResDam(7), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(9), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- ScrDrv-Dam%(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(11), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(11), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(13), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(13)
Level 4: Spine Burst -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(17), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(17), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), ScrDrv-Dam%(19)
Level 6: Healing Flames -- Mrc-Heal/EndRdx(A), Mrc-EndRdx/Rchg(21), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(21), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(23), Mrc-Heal(23)
Level 8: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Impale -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(25), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27)
Level 12: Temperature Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(29)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(29)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 18: Quills -- ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(31), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(33), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(33), ScrDrv-Dam%(33)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Rchg(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(34), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(36), MckBrt-Taunt(36)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(37), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(37)
Level 28: Burn -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(39), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(39), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(39), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 32: Throw Spines -- Ann-Acc/Dmg(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(42), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Ann-ResDeb%(43)
Level 35: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 41: Electrifying Fences -- Ann-Acc/Dmg(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(45), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Ann-ResDeb%(46)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Ann-Acc/Dmg(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(47), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(47), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 47: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(49)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 1: Momentum 
------------

Fairly cheap, 12ish second burn.

how's the rotation? 🙂

12 hours ago, Kladyras said:

how's the rotation? 🙂

Irrelevant by todays farming, after they nerfed fire and gave the attacks a ton of debuff you need to specialize the maps where you are not losing -def to fire or getting knocked back.  It still works, but you can just use any other secondary for any damage type with a damage aura toggle and only be missing Fiery Embrace/Burn.  Smash/Lethal farm or Energy farm work, just don't do energy with electrical attack and avoid Neg Energy as your tohit will be floored into not -tothit (smash/lethal farm build can be used in normal content, Electric armor can work with Smash/Lethal defense but the NPC farm are using Energy blast/melee and you slot some knockback protection in a PVE build it can work in both; the -End from electric attacks will still drain you enough even minutely with the endurance protection but is still a pain in the ass).

If I want to afk and I run an asteroid farm I usually have to run autoheal otherwise I end up dead,  Even with 90 res to fire,  I run a no haste build.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Spines no Haste: Level 50 Magic Brute
Ancillary Pool: Pyre Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Lunge -- Acc-I(A)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(3), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Ags-ResDam(5)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(9), ScrDrv-Dam%(9), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(46)
Level 4: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 6: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(13), Prv-Absorb%(15), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(15), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(19), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(19)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam/Rchg(A), Ags-ResDam(21), Ags-Psi/Status(21)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(23), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(25), MckBrt-Rchg(27)
Level 14: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Ags-ResDam(29)
Level 18: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 20: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), Ksm-ToHit+(29), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(31)
Level 22: Quills -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(31), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), ScrDrv-Dam%(33), Obl-%Dam(34)
Level 24: Consume -- ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(34), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(34), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), ScrDrv-Dam%(36)
Level 26: Build Up -- ToHit-I(A)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(36)
Level 30: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(37), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(37), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(37), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(39), GssSynFr--Build%(39)
Level 32: Burn -- Arm-Acc/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), ScrDrv-Dam%(40), Arm-Dam%(42)
Level 35: Char -- SprEnt-Acc/Hold(A), SprEnt-Hold/Rchg(42), SprEnt-End/Rchg(42), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End(43), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End/Rchg(43), SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(43)
Level 38: Spine Burst -- ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(45), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(45), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), ScrDrv-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Melt Armor -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 44: Fire Ball -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(48), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(50)
Level 47: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(11), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(11), PrfShf-End%(13)
Level 50: Musculature Boost 
Level 50: Pyronic Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Interface 
Level 50: Assault Partial Radial Graft 
Level 4: Double Jump 
------------
------------
Set Bonus Totals:

• 10.5% DamageBuff(Smashing)
  • 10.5% DamageBuff(Lethal)
  • 10.5% DamageBuff(Fire)
  • 10.5% DamageBuff(Cold)
  • 10.5% DamageBuff(Energy)
  • 10.5% DamageBuff(Negative)
  • 10.5% DamageBuff(Toxic)
  • 10.5% DamageBuff(Psionic)
  • 11.75% Defense(Smashing)
  • 11.75% Defense(Lethal)
  • 37.06% Defense(Fire)
  • 37.06% Defense(Cold)
  • 9.25% Defense(Energy)
  • 9.25% Defense(Negative)
  • 3% Defense(Psionic)
  • 9.25% Defense(Melee)
  • 8% Defense(Ranged)
  • 32.69% Defense(AoE)
  • 1.8% Max End
  • +33% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  • +47.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  • 37.5% SpeedFlying
  • GrantPower Preventive Medicine (when PreventiveMedicine, if Scourge)
  • 163 HP (10.88%) HitPoints
  • 37.5% JumpHeight
  • 37.5% SpeedJumping
  • MezResist(Confused) 50%
  • MezResist(Held) 50%
  • MezResist(Immobilized) 50%
  • MezResist(Sleep) 50%
  • MezResist(Stunned) 50%
  • MezResist(Terrorized) 50%
  • MezResist(Teleport) 100% (20% chance)
  • 21% (0.35 End/sec) Recovery
  • 66% (4.12 HP/sec) Regeneration