Things you wish could be in a futur build

myarkstir

Praetoria as a full fledged zone experience. Praetorian characters can go to lvl50 (or higher if we fix that), able to create SGs, and keep their choice of Loyalist or Resistance alignment.  They can still keep the option at lvl20 to follow the game and become Hero/Vilain, like it is, but I just want to add the choice of staying in Praetoria.

Entropy Legion, Villain SG: https://entropylegion.guildlaunch.com 

Union Supreme, Heroic SG: https://unionsupreme.guildlaunch.com

Hmmm, on top of my head:

1.- Being able to don a beard and a cigar at same time.

2.- Having Pointed Mask and Rounded Mask options also available in "Detail 1" section together with all the glasses and stuff

3.- Controllers and Dominators to be able to rename their pets.

Probably much easier said than done I guess, ah well.

Super Groups should be working fully already, davpa.  Although I haven't test Coalitions yet.

Renaming Dominator and Controller pets shouldn't be too difficult, Nightmarer; you can rename your Veteran Reward Pet after all.  Hell, they may have already input pet renaming features and I just don't have a character high enough to test it yet.

---

What I want to see is Open Archtypes; combine any Primary and any Secondary with an Inherent of your choice, even two of the same.  I would _SO_ play as a Kinetics / Dark Miasma with Vigilance!  Sure, I wouldn't be able to defeat anything on my own so well, but the potential for Teaming would be beautiful!

Just more Control Powersets in general would be nice, too.  We already have all the powers necessary to whip together a Grenade Launcher Control Set and make SWAT Cop-type Controllers.  Web Grenade, Sleep Gas, Smoke, etc.

But then, I could be here all week writing up custom power sets . . .