more Sonic ideas

Wavicle

Sonic Siphon: Add a moderate pbaoe ally +regen, +recovery effect on successful hit.

Sonic Cage: Becomes a toggle that automatically  shuts off after 30 seconds. Enemies in proximity to the Sonic Cage suffer from -Speed, -Recharge.

Sonic Dispersion: Add Psi Resistance.

Sonic Repulsion: Remove the additional endurance cost per enemy effected.

Clarity: Casting this power on an ally creates a sympathetic vibration giving the caster Protection from Sleep for a short time. Simply owning this power gives the caster resistance to (but not protection from) sleep, fear, and confuse.

Liquefy: Lower the base recharge to 3 minutes.

Edited by Wavicle

I like your ideas in general in the two new threads. (1) They don’t propose a major overhaul that removes the sets’ current functionalities; (2) they don’t focus on the same tired cliches of everything needing to center around +def, +rech, or +mez prot. (3) they’re all around modest changes that don’t yield a whole lot of power creep. They are genuinely fresh ideas much like some of the Trick Arrow buffs. 

• Thanks 1

Yes to the Psi resist, playing /Sonic against Arachnos and the like is just painful.

Everything else would be gravy, but I'm not sure about giving Sonic any sort of regen. The set has a pretty clear focus on resist and I like that.