Opinion requested

hakurr

so i have 2 Brutes that i am going to make 1 will be Spines and the 2nd will be Energy Melee and i know i want to use Bio and Rad for secondary just looking for opinions of what primary to put with what secondary. and why the pairings would be best 

If you aren’t set on both being brutes then I’d suggest the following:

Spines/Rad brute - they can take advantage of higher resistance caps.  I personally feel EM pairs better with bio so that’s why I am sticking spines with rad. 

EM/Bio scrapper - maximum single target destruction.  Even though they can’t get full crits on ET and TF they still hit harder than brutes. Plus if scrapper crits on ET they get a heal! Scrappers get more mileage out of offensive adaptation as well. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hakurr said:

thanks for the advice i will look in to a EM/Bio Scrapper

You know thinking about it again, I don’t want to dissuade you from doing this one as a brute also. Your original plan was to make both brutes and there is honestly nothing bad about doing EM/Bio as a brute as well. 

Fury will still pump a lot of damage into ET and TF. Bios regen will compensate for energy transfers -hp. When built right, brutes can get 80-90% smashing lethal resist making use of their higher caps. If your original desire was to go brute, then I recant my previous recommendation and would say make both a brute. 

Then make a scrapper later in addition to the brutes!

• Like 1

Spines/Bio Brute can be a very early aggro magnet, but loads of fun.  Bio on Brutes can be a little bit of a chore to raise the resistances on but on the Scrapper you won't feel so bad if you only hit 75% (since it is the cap).  Still... fun combo and can be a thematic pairing.  

EM/Rad also feels a bit thematic as a pairing and would be great on either AT.