WinterPackInflationGate - being a bad cash daddy as spines/fire OR rad/fire??

honoroit

Some BASTARD jacked winter pack prices to 21.5 - it's deeply disturbing and causes political fallout! 

So... 

Spines / fire ...OR... 

Rad / fire

I got a spines fire, but it's so passe. 

Some people do rad / fire, I guess for the -def on plus fours?

Certainly not for the aoe, unless that 32 pbaoe skill beats out fling thorns cone and spine explode (tho that one has longer than it should cast time)... 

So for max cash fancy splash, what's your preference? 

No one 'jacked' the price, the ones relisted for 20 just finally got depleted so those of us who'd listed between 20 and the seeded 25s finally get ours sold.

As to your question I'm not a big active farmer, if I'm going to do it at all I'll generally do it afk. However as far as actively farming, rad just seems so much more pleasant to me. I don't even mind active farming a few runs on it whereas spines has always annoyed me. Not sure which of my builds is more effective but I know the one I greatly prefer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Mr. Vee said:

No one 'jacked' the price

Yes they did!... to cause a scene... 

and a bottomless curse on the BASTARD that schemed it so. 

I'm not interested in afk farming, you should be dcd after mins inactivity, or repetitive macro'd action loop. 

Edited by honoroit
mins on Olympus mons

rage crash was changed you drop 25% end and with ageless you dont even know it happens yes for 10 seconds your damage is gone but you do sooooooo much while you are double rage stacked clear times on bloody rainbow for my beta build was 4:30-4:45 on average over 10 runs. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, honoroit said:

Some people do rad / fire, I guess for the -def on plus fours?

Brute base damage is so low that damage procs deliver more value than damage IOs. As a result, you want your powers slotted with pure procs if you can.

On Radiation, this tends to be easier because -defense powers have two possible procs (vs. one for slow powers). -defense powers can also potentially slot Achilles Heel for -resist debuffing.

Irradiated Ground is also fantastic for procs because it pulses twice as fast as Quills. You drop a patch every 5 secs and each patch pulses at the same rate as Quills (or Blazing Aura).

Atom Smasher and Spine Burst are a bit of a wash as basic powers, but Atom Smasher provides more damage mitigation (via its disorient component) and it has the proc advantage above.

• Thanks 1