How about some love for Character Descriptions

Zapped

I know the devs and G.Ms have a lot on their plate but I hate to see great character descriptions overlooked. Some people put as much time and effort into them as they do coming up with a great concept and costumes.

Would be great if in addition to the quarterly Costume contest, prizes were given out for them as well. If nothing else than to encourage people to actually use the feature.

7 hours ago, Zapped said:

I know the devs and G.Ms have a lot on their plate but I hate to see great character descriptions overlooked. Some people put as much time and effort into them as they do coming up with a great concept and costumes.

Would be great if in addition to the quarterly Costume contest, prizes were given out for them as well. If nothing else than to encourage people to actually use the feature.

Perhaps incorporate this into the contest

"And in the category of Best Description ..."

Easily done by making each contest (themed or not) have the description field also be an aspect of the judging.  Of course, contests would then necessarily take much longer to judge.

Maybe holding such contests on the forums would be more practical.  Make a topic, set the parameters, and anyone interested can post a screenshot of both their costume and character description.  The topic could be locked after a certain date/time to allow the judge(s) to look over the entries and make their selections.  Prizes could then be awarded in-game, afterwards, at an appointed time.

• Like 1