Saving AE profiles makes the game Stop Responding...

LonePhantom777

I'm having a problem with the Mission Architect system - namely, the game stops responding when I try to make profiles for my custom NPCs.

Every time I finish such a profile - in the same format as the hero I.D. cards - the game stops responding, and I get the "program has stopped responding" prompt that means I have to close or wait for the program to respond. And no matter how long I wait, I always have to close the game in the end.

When I log back in, I find that my work was saved. But I shouldn't have to go through this EVERY SINGLE TIME I make a new AE NPC.

I need some help, here. I want to know how this is happening, and how to fix it. It's making me very upset, because I used to be a very prolific AE writer, and it's hard to get back into the groove when things like this prevent me from putting in the details I would like!

Hello LonePhantom,

have u tried to verify files?

And which System u are using Mac or Windows? Which Launcher Tequila or the HC Launcher? Those Infos might help others to identify a cause.

Depends on where the Installation Path is try to run the game as Admin (if Windows).

greetings

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server