Go straight to SG at portal/SG tp

So I was wondering would it be possible to make a Null the Gull option that I can pick to make it so when I click an SG portal I just goto base? 

Basically do away with the popup window where you have to pick your base or put in a code for a base.

I just so very, very rarely ever want to go to anything but my base...it would just be so much easer and faster to do away with that popup.

This has probably been asked for before, but I didn't see it

• Like 1

Better to make it a "Default Base  / Code" option rather than "My Base / My Code".  That way, those who want to could have another base set as their "don't ask me just DO it" default, too. I suppose there would need to be a fallback check to prompt them for where to go if the access failed since last time they set it, though.

You could set a passcode for your base (you don't have to tell it to anyone) and then set up a macro or keybind to enterbasefrompasscode for your own base.  That should get it to one keypress, albeit not by clicking on the portal in your view.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aethereal said:

You could set a passcode for your base (you don't have to tell it to anyone) and then set up a macro or keybind to enterbasefrompasscode for your own base.  That should get it to one keypress, albeit not by clicking on the portal in your view.

The Mandalorian - This is the Way - YouTube

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube