Disruptive Style Blaster

venetiasilver

Idea for this build was to utilize Assault Rifles mixed levels of control (Beanbag and Knockbacks)
and Martial Combats mobility and AoE Stun for fun moments of wailing bullets on lots of wobbly foes. 

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Technology Blaster
Primary Power Set: Assault Rifle
Secondary Power Set: Martial Combat
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Electrical Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Burst -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(7)
Level 1: Ki Push -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Slug -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(11)
Level 4: Reach for the Limit 
Level 6: M30 Grenade -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(13), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(13), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(15), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), PstBls-Dam%(31)
Level 8: Beanbag -- Stp-Acc/Rchg(A), Stp-EndRdx/Stun(34), Stp-Acc/EndRdx(40), Stp-Stun/Rng(40), Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg(43), Stp-KB%(43)
Level 10: Buckshot -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(17), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(17), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(19), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(19), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(21)
Level 12: Sniper Rifle -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(21), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(25), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(25), StnoftheM-Dam%(31)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 16: Burst of Speed -- Tim&SpcMn-Stlth(A)
Level 18: Flamethrower -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(34), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(34), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(37), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(37), Ann-ResDeb%(40)
Level 20: Reaction Time -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(43), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(46), Prv-Heal/Rchg(46), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(47), Prv-Absorb%(47)
Level 22: Hover -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(23), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(23)
Level 24: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 26: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), ShlWal-Def(27), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(29)
Level 28: Inner Will -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 30: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Full Auto -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(33), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48)
Level 35: Throw Sand -- Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg(A), Stp-EndRdx/Stun(36), Stp-Acc/EndRdx(36), Stp-Stun/Rng(36), Stp-KB%(37)
Level 38: Shocking Bolt -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(39), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(39), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(39)
Level 41: Charged Armor -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), Ags-ResDam(42), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(42), Ags-Psi/Status(42)
Level 44: EM Pulse -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(45), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(45), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(45), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(46)
Level 47: Tactics -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 49: Eagles Claw -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(49), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(49)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon 
Level 50: Cryonic Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Control Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Clarion Radial Epiphany 
------------

------------

Holly Short.mxd

Edited by venetiasilver

AR / Martial is a fun fix.  I'm soloing one through First Ward, and she kicks face (literally... storm kick and all....)

I don' have quite the same mix of powers you do, but it's easily the most blappy blaster I've done in a long long time. 

I don't have mids on the laptop, but I've got: 

1 - Burst

1 - Ki Push

2 - Slug

4 -  Storm Kick

6 -  Buckshot

8 -  Speed of Sound

10 - Burst of Speed

12 - Sniper Rifle

14 - Reach for the Limit

16 - Dragon Tail

18 - Flamethrower

20 - Reaction Time

22 - Toxic Dart (meh, but placeholder to unlock next one....)

24 - Adrenal Booster 

26 - Ignite

28 - Inner Will

My character is only lvl 29, so, don't have the rest filled out quite yet. But loving it so far. 

The main this is just the raw screaming mobility.  Between Burst of Speed to bamf in for quick strikes and Jaunt to pop out to proper range for some cones, I can be anywhere at a click.  I recognize many will not care for Ignite but with an Immob proc from Frozen Blast, it's kind of nice. Plus, Ki Push and the Knockbacks, properly used into corners, can leave mobs stuck in the fire with no way out, and the Knockdowns can keep them there a bit longer to keep burning.

I know, I don't have Hasten, and that makes me a heretic, but I haven't felt a need for it. I've always got a couple attacks up and ready to use. 

Adrenal Booster is such a wonderful Oh-Crap! key, particularly for some of the First Ward stuff.

1 hour ago, MTeague said:

I know, I don't have Hasten, and that makes me a heretic, but I haven't felt a need for it. I've always got a couple attacks up and ready to use. 

Adrenal Booster is such a wonderful Oh-Crap! key, particularly for some of the First Ward stuff.

Personally, I think hasten on most builds is overrated.

I try and avoid it unless I don’t have something else to put my auto-click on.

Mostly playing Energy/Energy nowadays, so it goes on Energize.

To the original post: I think it’s a great way to go!

Just focusing on damage can get boring after a while. It’s nice to build for more tools in the toolbox!

The function I wanted to go for, mostly +1 / +2 Soloing Hover "Tanking" so to speak, but the key aspects was getting to play more of a controller style blaster with the key elements of;
1. Bean Bag / Throw Sand Synergy (Good Disorient values with Control Core upping the magnitude in clutch moments)
2. EM Pulse is more of the true Panic Button: Click things go Wobbly, I run for a bit
3. I see Assault Rifle as a good toolkit, less about damage just solid buttons to press and 35% of the time there's a knockback component.
4. I know its not going to be an AV / GM killer but it's going to be able to handle a mixture of Spawn Mobs fairly well.
5. The Freedom to not pick tough and weave enabled more creativity with the Epic Pools cause Shocking Bolt is decent for holding tricky lieutenants.

I'd put a kb-kd proc in M30. Cone kb is fine because mobs are knocked in the same direction, radial kb creates a mess and you are only sabotaging yourself spreading mobs out, making it harder to maximize your other AoE coverage.

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!