OF, knockdown stacking, fix please

Enhancements > Overwhelming Force > Knockback to Knockdown: Fixed this proc not always converting to knockdown when stacked with other knockback effects

This is a start, but PLEASE just make all knockdown powers/procs mag .01 so there is never any risk of them stacking when you don't want them to.

1 hour ago, WindDemon21 said:

no, resist and protection are different things, unless they have protection, mag .01 (versus .67) would be the same, and would still knock down.

And none of the arguing over knockdown 'converting' to knockback would be necessary if the implementation of the KB->KD enhancement were implemented as a final check after everything else had been calculated for knockback to clamp the maximum value to a fractional value. That way, it wouldn't matter how weak your target was to knockback, or how many levels higher you were; as long as you did some net amount of knockback, it would be reduced to less than 1, turning it into knockdown.

• Like 2

I am not sure tech currently exists in the engine that can assure a "final" check in that way. Meaning, I don't think there's an attribmod that can only apply after all other mods have been applied so you can check the total. All they can currently do is look at the current value, and I'm not even sure "current" includes other mods that are being applied in the same clock tick.