Dark/Fire farmer. What to drop to get fireball?

Lightyears

Assuming you'll be IO'ing it with sets at some point you won't need temperature protection, you'll be capped to fire resists without it. If it's just for fire farming you won't need taunt either. Fly seems pointless if just a farmer too - just go get a jetpack from p2w. Rise of the phoenix isn't needed either. If you're married to all of those drop shadow punch.

• Like 1

Siphon Life - You got Healing Flames which is better and as a farmer won't need that much anyway, unless you run trash farm "challenges" that load up with high smashing/lethal split with fire attacks.   Firesword is no problem, Greater Fire Sword/Fire Sword circle to much damage when every mob use them.

Dark Consumption or Consume - Pick one, you have 2 powers that are +END straight to the blue bar and only need 1.  Eventually after you incarnate, you mostly use it as an extra AoE or mule.

And see if you can fit Touch of Fear, can proc it out though I don't know how good it is.  Haven't found a build I like trying.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

Going to mimic most of the other advice given. If this is just going to be a farmer, you probably don't need Taunt, Shadow Punch, or Temperature Protection. Once you are IO-ed out and Incarnated up, you could use endurance reduction in your attacks and Ageless Destiny to fix your endurance issues, which makes Consume and Dark Consumption optional. At that point, nothing should be able to kill you in those Farms, either, so Rise of the Phoenix is a flavor pick, too.

That's 6 powers and a bunch of slots. Some might make your final build for IO bonuses, but that should clear up the power crunch for Fireball.

Maneuvers or Combat Jumping could get you some additional cheap Defense and another place to slot a Luck of the Gambler Unique. Unless you are married to (what I assume) is Hover and Fly, maybe reconsider the Flight pool. It's cookie-cutter for pools, but the standard is the standard for a reason:

- Combat Jumping (could then get Super Jump if you really want a standard Travel power).

- Maneuvers (Assault or Tactics, and then Vengeance for another place to put a LotG Unique).

- Hasten

- Boxing/Tough/Weave

- Char/Fire Blast/Fireball

Mostly on Torchbearer, but if you ever see me on, feel free to say hello!

Astral.Kai - Peacebringer; Dark.Enforcer - Dark/Shield Scrapper; Spark.Enforcer - Electrical/Shield Scrapper; Shadow.Reign - Dark/Regen Brute;

Glitter - Warshade;

And others to be added as I get them up to snuff, lol!

Great. Thanks for all of the feedback all. I'm sure this character will turn out much different once I'm done building. Enjoying the hell out of Dark/Fire along the way.

Edited by Lightyears

Thank you for reversing NC's snap...

@Lightyears - Excelsior