Fire\Fire build looking for advice on incarnate slotting....

Tyndall

Hi folks;

Got my F\F to 50, slotted up for 90% S\L resist, and, of course, Fire.  

Looking to slot my alpha next, wondering if there is any reason to go Resilient, or should I just go Musculature (which I am inclined to do to help with damage output).

Or should I look in a differnet direction>  

This is my first tank to 50, so figured I would ask those who may know more than me....

Anywho, thanks for reading.

You're not going to extract a lot from Fire Melee since it is not in a great place. Combustion is not worth the cast time. That said if you're enjoying it then there is no reason to swap off.

I have a few examples of Fire Armor builds in my signature if you'd like ideas, but regarding your question I personally aim for Musculature T3 first, then Barrier T4 with the 120 seconds (it helps a lot with the squishyness).

9 hours ago, Sovera said:

You're not going to extract a lot from Fire Melee since it is not in a great place. Combustion is not worth the cast time. That said if you're enjoying it then there is no reason to swap off.

I have a few examples of Fire Armor builds in my signature if you'd like ideas, but regarding your question I personally aim for Musculature T3 first, then Barrier T4 with the 120 seconds (it helps a lot with the squishyness).

Thanks for the input, it is much appreciated.