The menagerie or Karen gets zoo animals to kill the manager.

The_Warpact

So my latest foray into my much beloved Mastermind AT is the Beasts (no not the ex wife) but the lioness, wolves, and wolf, "oh my" (George Takei eat your heart out).

I've decide to go /Traps because honestly Karen would be that kind of person or /Sonic for that matter.

But Traps with the TP pool to draw the little managers and restaurant employees into her poison gas and acid mortar clutches. Then while they are fubar Fluffy and the girls will claw and rend them to kibble.

Sound good?

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

17 minutes ago, Xandyr said:

I played a Beast/Time and Beast/Cold.  I'd say with Traps, you could soft cap the pets' defenses with the pet uniques, FFG, and maneuvers.

Beasts was a fun set, and pumped out some good damage, especially when they crit! 

The wife has a Beast/Therm, which is the 1st time seeing one action, it was a maelstrom of claws and fur.

I've always wanted one since then.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

I think I have paired beasts with just about every secondary out there, lol, though I have not tried them with traps or sonic yet. If you're mostly going for concept, I definitely feel that sonic would be best suited for the role of the Karen, however, I think your reasonings behind traps could work as well.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

3 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

The wife has a Beast/Therm, which is the 1st time seeing one action, it was a maelstrom of claws and fur.

I've always wanted one since then.

If you're on Excelsior,  gimme a shout and I'll dust off my Beast/Time. Global is @Xandyr 

• Like 1