Ninja Run, Power No Longer Displays Animation

FourAndTwenty

Went in to check out the recent patch only to discover that my character which uses Ninja Run as their primary mode of movement now doesn't display the animation anymore. I attempted to modify the stance in the costume designer, setting Ninja Stance for Travel Powers only to no avail. Thinking this got introduced in your updates to how the stance system worked.

I broke out the only Dual Pistols character I have, who's a DP/Martial Blaster, and he stops animating Ninja Run stances as soon as he draws weapons. So it seems related to DP specifically. I'm checking other characters with drawn weapons.

Edit: So far I only see this on DP, but I don't have characters with a couple of other often-cursed weapon animations, like Archery or Beam Rifle.

Edit2: I whipped up an Archery and a BR and they were fine.

Edited by UberGuy

I think there is a work-around.

My DP character used the "No Redraw" theme. When I changed this back to the default theme, NR animated properly again with guns out.

I'm told the No Redraw themes are a hacky mess and the Katana-style way of handling redraw is going to be proliferated to other sets, so we may be stuck with that until then.

Edited by UberGuy
Typo