Dark/Savage Dom Build Request

RivalVivi103

I'd like to give Dominator Dark/Savage a go but I have no idea what build or powers to go for it. I picked Dark mainly for the Umbra Wolf (looks cool) and honestly the dark damage over time and blind/bind is  a nice combo also. I'm looking for a build set for very high aoe farming and survival but also very useful in a party setting (Blinds/Binds/ Decent damage over time). I'm still learning about set names but I did recently install the mod to see builds linked and so forth. Any help is appreciated thanks in advance!

I also forgot to mention I'm not worried about the cost for enhancements since I am able to fire farm right now with a brute I got to 50. So high enough enhancements are a plus if any work with the build also for a 3rd powerset im open to any suggestions (be it more defense or more aoe/attack pending whats needed)

Here's my current dark/savage build. She's currently has s/l/e/r soft capped defenses and perma domination.......ageless helps with end management during the beginning of the fight before domination kicks in. She's super fun to play with the mix of melee and ranged attacks.

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.3.1
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Darkness Control
Secondary Power Set: Savage Assault
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(5), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(7), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(45)
Level 1: Call Swarm -- Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A)
Level 2: Maiming Slash -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(7), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(11)
Level 4: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(17), BlsoftheZ-Travel(48), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(50)
Level 6: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 8: Fearsome Stare -- CldSns-ToHitDeb(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(9), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(9), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(11), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(21), CldSns-%Dam(23)
Level 10: Unkindness -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), PstBls-Dam%(23), AchHee-ResDeb%(29), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(31), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34), Rgn-Knock%(36)
Level 12: Heart of Darkness -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Erd-%Dam(13), Arm-Dam%(13), Obl-%Dam(15), CldSns-%Dam(15), ScrDrv-Dam%(17)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 16: Possess -- CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(A), CrcPrs-Conf%(50)
Level 18: Haunt -- ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(19), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(19), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(45), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(48)
Level 20: Rending Flurry -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 22: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(25), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(27), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(25)
Level 26: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(27), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(29)
Level 28: Blood Craze -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(31), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(31)
Level 32: Umbra Beast -- CldSns-ToHitDeb(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(33), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(33), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(33), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(34), CldSns-%Dam(34)
Level 35: Call Hawk -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(43), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 38: Feral Charge -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(39), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Mk'Bit-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Build%(48)
Level 44: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Personal Force Field -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Afterburner -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 1: Domination 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(3)
Level 1: Blood Frenzy 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
------------

• Like 1

Just a dumb idea that I did on my Grav/Savage Dom, I actually use Call Swarm in my attacks to build blood, but I also added a slot.  I did Entropic Chaos for an Acc/Dam and the chance for Heal proc.  You could always do Decimation and Chance for Buildup.

Also, I found Rending Flurry not to be that great/skippable because it just seemed to have a small AoE for me.  

With Gravity,  would generally wormhole the group into a corner and then pop in with feral charge (now at full blood), use unkindness and clean up with vicious slash and maiming slash.

This is my Dark/Savage/Ice dom.  The end-game build I use above 40.  I had to have a switchable lower-level build for TFs and (I'd assume) leveling.  Both below.

Note that a petless build is totally viable at 40+ and the key (IMHO) to Savage is stacking FF +recharge buffs (Call Hawk, Savage Leap) and procs. 

Also Heart of Darkness is your delicious proc-nuke - under domination it has plenty of mez without including mez.

The high-level build effectively soft-caps Def (S/L/R) with the -to hit debuffs from Dark powers.

Note the high-level build (with the recharge procs and general recharge) can do just fine with Savage Leap, Vicious Slash, Call Hawk, Rending Flurry and dark powers.  I found the cone (Unkindness) underwhelming at 40+ whereas at low levels it can be nice.  

You'll note I still tried to stick FF +rchrg procs and damage procs in the lower-level buil

High-Level Build:

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7

Level 50 Mutation Dominator
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Ice Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(3), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(3), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Call Swarm -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 2: Living Shadows -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(5), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(13), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(34), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 4: Vicious Slash -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(6), Mk'Bit-Dam%(9), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(6), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(11), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(6)
Level 6: Possess -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(13), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(15), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(15), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(17), CrcPrs-Conf%(17)
Level 8: Fearsome Stare -- CldSns-ToHitDeb(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(19), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(19), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(21), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(21), CldSns-%Dam(23)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(11)
Level 12: Heart of Darkness -- AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(A), Arm-Dam%(31), Erd-%Dam(31), ScrDrv-Dam%(33), Obl-%Dam(33), CldSns-%Dam(33)
Level 14: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(31)
Level 16: Spot Prey -- GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(A), GssSynFr--ToHit(34), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(39), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--Build%(40), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(45)
Level 18: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(29)
Level 20: Rending Flurry -- Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Dmg(27), ScrDrv-Dam%(23), Erd-%Dam(25), Obl-%Dam(25), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(27)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36)
Level 24: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 26: Shadow Field -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(36), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(37), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(37)
Level 28: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(29)
Level 30: Blood Craze -- DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(A)
Level 32: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34)
Level 35: Call Hawk -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dam%(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), GldJvl-Dam%(42), CldSns-%Dam(42), FrcFdb-Rechg%(42)
Level 38: Feral Charge -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dam%(39), TchofDth-Dam%(43), Mk'Bit-Dam%(43), GldStr-%Dam(45), FrcFdb-Rechg%(45)
Level 41: Sleet -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46), LucoftheG-Def(46)
Level 47: Ice Storm -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Hoarfrost -- DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(7), Prv-Absorb%(43)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(7)
Level 50: Intuition Radial Paragon 
------------

Mid-level / leveling / lower TF build:

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Ice Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(3), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(3), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(5), Lck-%Hold(5)
Level 1: Call Swarm -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Living Shadows -- CldSns-ToHitDeb(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(7), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(7), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 4: Arcane Bolt -- Dcm-Build%(A), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(11), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)
Level 6: Possess -- MlsIll-Acc/Rchg(A), MlsIll-EndRdx/Conf(11), MlsIll-Acc/EndRdx(13), MlsIll-Conf/Rng(13), MlsIll-Acc/Conf/Rchg(15), CrcPrs-Conf%(15)
Level 8: Fearsome Stare -- CldSns-ToHitDeb(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(17), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(17), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(9), UnsTrr-Stun%(19), UnsTrr-Fear/Rng(21)
Level 10: Unkindness -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(29), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(29), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(31), PstBls-Dam%(31), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31)
Level 12: Heart of Darkness -- Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg(A), RopADop-Acc/Stun/Rchg(23), CldSns-%Dam(23), Erd-%Dam(25), ScrDrv-Dam%(25), Obl-%Dam(27)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), Ksm-ToHit+(45), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 18: Haunt -- CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), CaltoArm-Dmg/EndRdx(27), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg(43), CaltoArm-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(43), SlbAll-Build%(43), GlmoftheA-Dam%(45)
Level 20: Vicious Slash -- CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(33), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(50), FrcFdb-Rechg%(50)
Level 22: Mystic Flight -- Frb-Stlth(A)
Level 24: Rune of Protection -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 26: Shadow Field -- BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(34), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(34), BslGaz-Acc/Hold(36)
Level 28: Blood Craze -- DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 30: Spot Prey -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 32: Umbra Beast -- CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg(A), CaltoArm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), CaltoArm-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(36), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), CldSns-ToHitDeb(37)
Level 35: Call Hawk -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(39), FrcFdb-Rechg%(40)
Level 38: Feral Charge -- CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(40), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(42), FrcFdb-Rechg%(42)
Level 41: Sleet -- Empty(A)
Level 44: Hoarfrost -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Frozen Armor -- Empty(A)
Level 49: [Empty] 
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Prv-Absorb%(45), Mrc-Rcvry+(46)
Level 2: Stamina -- Empty(A), Empty(46)
------------

Edited by brasilgringo
  • Like 1

• 1 year later
On 4/27/2021 at 6:36 AM, DocMidknight said:

Here's my current dark/savage build. She's currently has s/l/e/r soft capped defenses and perma domination.......ageless helps with end management during the beginning of the fight before domination kicks in. She's super fun to play with the mix of melee and ranged attacks.

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.3.1

Level 50 Magic Dominator

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(5), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(7), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(45)
Level 1: Call Swarm -- Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A)
Level 2: Maiming Slash -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(7), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(11)
Level 4: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(17), BlsoftheZ-Travel(48), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(50)
Level 6: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 8: Fearsome Stare -- CldSns-ToHitDeb(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(9), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(9), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(11), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(21), CldSns-%Dam(23)
Level 10: Unkindness -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), PstBls-Dam%(23), AchHee-ResDeb%(29), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(31), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34), Rgn-Knock%(36)
Level 12: Heart of Darkness -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Erd-%Dam(13), Arm-Dam%(13), Obl-%Dam(15), CldSns-%Dam(15), ScrDrv-Dam%(17)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 16: Possess -- CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(A), CrcPrs-Conf%(50)
Level 18: Haunt -- ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(19), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(19), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(45), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(48)
Level 20: Rending Flurry -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 22: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(25), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(27), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(25)
Level 26: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(27), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(29)
Level 28: Blood Craze -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(31), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(31)
Level 32: Umbra Beast -- CldSns-ToHitDeb(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(33), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(33), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(33), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(34), CldSns-%Dam(34)
Level 35: Call Hawk -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(43), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 38: Feral Charge -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(39), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Mk'Bit-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Build%(48)
Level 44: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Personal Force Field -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Afterburner -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(3)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
------------

I'm really liking the totals on this build, trying to make it work with the Sorcery pool now. I'm wondering what powers i can swap for Arcane bolt or Rune of Protection.

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

On 10/2/2022 at 4:35 PM, Jawbreaker said:

I'm really liking the totals on this build, trying to make it work with the Sorcery pool now. I'm wondering what powers i can swap for Arcane bolt or Rune of Protection.

Maybe something like this........

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Level 50 Magic Dominator

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp

• (A) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Accuracy/Control Duration
  • (9) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Control Duration/Recharge
  • (9) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Endurance/Recharge
  • (11) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Accuracy/Control Duration/Endurance
  • (11) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Accuracy/Control Duration/Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Recharge/Chance for +Damage

Level 1: Call Swarm

• (A) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 2: Maiming Slash

• (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage
  • (5) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance
  • (5) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (7) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (50) Superior Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold

Level 4: Mystic Flight

• (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%)

Level 6: Possess

• (A) Coercive Persuasion  - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (7) Coercive Persuasion  - Contagious Confusion
  • (40) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused
  • (42) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge
  • (48) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (50) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Endurance

Level 8: Fearsome Stare

• (A) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff
  • (13) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
  • (15) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (15) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage

Level 10: Hover

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (31) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (34) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range
  • (36) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance

Level 12: Heart of Darkness

• (A) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (27) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage
  • (27) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (29) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (29) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (31) Eradication - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 14: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (31) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 16: Boxing

• (A) Empty

Level 18: Haunt

• (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (19) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage
  • (19) Expedient Reinforcement - Damage/Endurance
  • (21) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (21) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge
  • (23) Expedient Reinforcement - Resist Bonus Aura for Pets

Level 20: Rending Flurry

• (A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
  • (37) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
  • (39) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (39) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Superior Avalanche - Recharge/Chance for Knockdown

Level 22: Tough

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (23) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 24: Weave

• (25) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (25) Reactive Defenses - Defense

Level 26: Spot Prey

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 28: Arcane Bolt

• (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (36) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (36) Thunderstrike - Damage/Endurance

Level 30: Rune of Protection

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
  • (37) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (37) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (48) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance

Level 32: Blood Craze

• (A) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • (33) Numina's Convalesence - Heal
  • (33) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Endurance
  • (33) Numina's Convalesence - Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Recharge
  • (34) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Endurance/Recharge

Level 35: Umbra Beast

• (A) Sovereign Right - Resistance Bonus
  • (45) Sovereign Right - Accuracy
  • (46) Sovereign Right - Accuracy/Damage
  • (46) Sovereign Right - Damage/Endurance
  • (46) Sovereign Right - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (48) Sovereign Right - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 38: Call Hawk

• (A) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (40) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (40) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime

Level 41: Feral Charge

• (A) Mako's Bite - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • (43) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (43) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (43) Mako's Bite - Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Mako's Bite - Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 44: Scorpion Shield

• (50) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

Level 47: Personal Force Field

Level 49: Poisonous Ray

• (A) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Sprint

• 3 weeks later
On 10/5/2022 at 2:23 PM, DocMidknight said:

Maybe something like this........

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Level 50 Magic Dominator

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp

• (A) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Accuracy/Control Duration
  • (9) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Control Duration/Recharge
  • (9) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Endurance/Recharge
  • (11) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Accuracy/Control Duration/Endurance
  • (11) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Accuracy/Control Duration/Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Recharge/Chance for +Damage

Level 1: Call Swarm

• (A) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 2: Maiming Slash

• (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage
  • (5) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance
  • (5) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (7) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (50) Superior Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold

Level 4: Mystic Flight

• (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%)

Level 6: Possess

• (A) Coercive Persuasion  - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (7) Coercive Persuasion  - Contagious Confusion
  • (40) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused
  • (42) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge
  • (48) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (50) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Endurance

Level 8: Fearsome Stare

• (A) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff
  • (13) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
  • (15) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (15) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage

Level 10: Hover

• (31) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (34) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range
  • (36) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance

Level 12: Heart of Darkness

• (A) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (27) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage
  • (27) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (29) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (29) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (31) Eradication - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 14: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (31) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 16: Boxing

• (A) Empty

Level 18: Haunt

• (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (19) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage
  • (19) Expedient Reinforcement - Damage/Endurance
  • (21) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (21) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge
  • (23) Expedient Reinforcement - Resist Bonus Aura for Pets

Level 20: Rending Flurry

• (A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
  • (37) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
  • (39) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (39) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Superior Avalanche - Recharge/Chance for Knockdown

Level 22: Tough

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (23) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 24: Weave

• (25) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (25) Reactive Defenses - Defense

Level 26: Spot Prey

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 28: Arcane Bolt

• (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (36) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (36) Thunderstrike - Damage/Endurance

Level 30: Rune of Protection

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
  • (37) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (37) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (48) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance

Level 32: Blood Craze

• (A) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • (33) Numina's Convalesence - Heal
  • (33) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Endurance
  • (33) Numina's Convalesence - Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Recharge
  • (34) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Endurance/Recharge

Level 35: Umbra Beast

• (A) Sovereign Right - Resistance Bonus
  • (45) Sovereign Right - Accuracy
  • (46) Sovereign Right - Accuracy/Damage
  • (46) Sovereign Right - Damage/Endurance
  • (46) Sovereign Right - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (48) Sovereign Right - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 38: Call Hawk

• (A) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (40) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (40) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime

Level 41: Feral Charge

• (A) Mako's Bite - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • (43) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (43) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (43) Mako's Bite - Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Mako's Bite - Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 44: Scorpion Shield

• (50) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

Level 47: Personal Force Field

Level 49: Poisonous Ray

• (A) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Sprint

So far I'm enjoying this one a lot! Survivable, good damage and fun to play! Thank you!

• Thanks 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes