Make inner part of Tech Knight belt colorable

c_0

Would it be possible to make the inner part of the Tech Knight belt colorable? The outer part works fine, but there is not an option to change the inner part (like with capes) and it doesn't follow the selected colors.

wGlcguK.png

For the time being, you can edit the colors in saved costume files and then load them.

CostumePart ""
{
Fx Capes/N_Characters/T9i24_01/CapeFemT9i24_01.fx
Geometry N_Fem_T9i24_01.GEO/GEO_Belt_T9i24_01
Texture1 !X_Belt_T9i24_01
Texture2 none
DisplayName P177456852
RegionName "Upper Body"
BodySetName Tight
Color1  255,  255,  255
Color2  255,  255,  255
Color3  31,  31,  31
Color4  227,  227,  227
}

This is the block for that piece.  Colors 3 and 4 are the interior.  If you edit them in a costume file, they will be colored correctly when you load it.

• Thanks 1

You can also set the option to copy the current colors across the entire costume, then set every other piece back as it was. Pretty inconvenient, I know, but it works. You may even be able to use the Undo buttons to get the original colors back quickly, but I’ve never tried that myself.

• Thanks 1

I've been using the "use colors across entire outfit" trick like Vanden suggested, but it's always a pain! Lol. Because I usually don't start my costumes with the belt. So what I end up with is a nice outfit with specifically chosen colors, and then I realize.. "shoot... I need this belt because it's one of the only ones with a butt-cape, and now I have to mess up all my colors and reset them one by one." XD Not the most elegant solution, but yeah.