Suggestions for items to use as walls inside base?

I've searched high and low through the tabs for alternative wall options and just can't seem to locate anything suitable. I have tried the cement tiles (too small and require extreme patience lol) and also the power substation floor tiles. Those seemed like the answer until I realized they're transparent one side. For example, I'm trying to build a wall that's perpendicular to the built in base walls to make a more natural looking corridor.

Another player base I recently visited made masterful use of something that I think is a column of some kind (octagonal with smooth sides), but I cannot find any such thing in the editor, or at least I haven't been able to identify it. I hope I'm making sense. 🙂 Any help is greatly appreciated!

You can use floor tiles, you just have to use two, one for each side.

I used something that was easier, but I can't remember what. I'll check when I go on later and let you know.

Edited by Nerio72
added some info

The one I used is called Large Concrete & Wood in the Dividers section. There's a few others in there that can work to, depending on what you are trying to accomplish.

screenshot_210502-22-14-43.jpg

Edited by Nerio72
Added a screenie
  • Like 1

• 1 month later