List of Which Items Are Actually Tintable

Dacy

• Community Rep

I made a Google Doc of items which you can color/tint in the editor. I cross referenced it with the type of item...information such as, it has a flat surface (with no projections), it's a household item, it's small, from nature, miscellaneous, etc. I did not put in here items which SAY they are tintable, but which currently are not. (I'm looking at you, Rock 9 in Landscape, Oxygen Tank in Medical & Science, and others like you!) I noted if something is only partially tintable, as well (I did not include any item on which the tintable area was so small as to be insignificant.) I will put up a web PDF and what I hope is just a PDF. So, web PDF: Editor Items that are Tintable - Editor Items that are Tintable - Sheet1-1.pdf

And I was hoping I could just display a PDF here, but not sure it will. However, here's the converted PDF, in hopes!

output.pdf

I hope this helps folks in navigating the editor.

-Dacy

NOTE: The list does not yet include newer items, many of which are tintable, but do not SAY they are tintable. I'll do that later, when I  have time. (HA! That's a joke....I don't have time. But I'll get to it at some point.)

Edited by Dacy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You da best Dacy.  I'ma sure I speak for whole community when i say thank you for the tremendous hard work you put in to helping us base builders.

• Like 1

An Ounce of Pounce is worth a Pound of Bounce.

They are done. Got one on each side.  Mama on one and My babies in front of Grama Pouncy's statue.

They are in my Profile > about me.

Or you can come to torch and use  /enterbasefrompasscode ANOUNCEOFPOUNCE-9549

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dacy said:

You forgot to say which shard, Pouncy !

-Dacy

On 5/6/2021 at 6:48 PM, Pouncy said:

Or you can come to torch

Yep yep i did. I said torch, as in Torchbearer. 8Þ

Feels really weird quoting myself.  Is that what an echo is?

Edited by Pouncy

My very first base I returned to and started working on it. I had abandoned it due to the common mistake of spreading things out and making things way too inconvenient. That caused me to create Pouny's Paw Patrol, where I focused first on convenience then aesthetics. Thus I had pretty much forgotten it. Its a valley enclosed by massive cliffs where fairies are tasked with raising a dragon who has grown quite large I should say. Well a friend wanted to join that specific SG because he got to exploring the under world lava caves and the 3rd level cavern and loved it, so I was turned to undertake completing portions of it. 

Now that they are "done" and my item count isn't too high, I planed to make a mural as the sign for the tree house restaurant.  Of course Urinal details I used in Pouncy's Paw Patrol are way too small for such distances.  I feel #7 is too big and will cause the mural to dominate.  The one I had designed will be twice as large as the restaurant. I started using bottles which are 1/4 of the #7 but just not quite happy with them.  I need something thats just a wee bit bigger, symmetrical and can be seen from a little further. I know part of that is due to grafix settings but i have mine maxed.

With this kind of an eyesore in the middle of the valley and one of the first things seen I am eager to get this completed.

I tried Petri dish but thats even worse at distances.  The pixel count of about 9k will remain the same regardless of the size of the item I use for pixels.  From what I understand its the separate items not the size that causes  base memory lag (other than effects)

• Like 1