Epic power question

seihyup kim

I take energy all the time unless I really, really need extra attacks. The endurance management is useful depending on build but the real prize is focused accuracy and its sweet tohit and perception debuff protection. If you have any ambition to take on the more irritating mobs late game then this is beyond useful.

That said you are listing the two premier farming builds so my guess would be that you might not be all that concerned about your performance against carnies/rularuu/cot/etc? If that is the case then go with energy if you need endurance management or whatever if not. Do you really need more attacks? It's been an age since I logged into my spine/fire but I'm not sure she even took an epic.

• Like 1

Fire, Mu, or Soul.  Fire Ball for damage with Firery Embrace, Mu for 2 AoE, Soul because Obliteration is a cheaper investment.  I like Soul, and avoid the winter set, +7.5 fire defense is easy to fit in but that immobilized proc is a bitch. Gladiator-resist is better.

• Like 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer