Test Server

Jacktyme

We're not at the point where Live vs Test can really be a thing yet. Especially since these servers may not even be in the same country right now, let alone the same team.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• Retired Game Master

I, myself, cannot and will not speak on behalf of the teams judgement on how they host - i believe none of us can, other than them.

But i feel they are providing what they possibly can to the community to let them enjoy what is on offer. The days are dark, and with ever looming questions about the legal issues, server costs, and alike - what ever their doing is to provide some sunshine in a lot old COH and New players alike.

I hope you understand the word "test" is in term, just to justify the progressive period, along with the uncertainty down the road.

Take what you will, but understand - the community is happy, and its run by fans - issues will come and go, and sooner than later things, i hope, will settle.

hexapixel_alpha.png