Farming binds

hakurr

i have tried many times to get the binds to work for combining inspirations to no avail. i am not the most computer savvy so i am sure that is the problem. is there a step by step instructions on how to do this. i have looked over the guides.

Advanced Binds - Combining Inspirations in to Reds (Automatically) - for Brutes/Farmers

and 

Zen and the art of farming

but i have no idea what i am doing when it comes to making these work can anyone help me with this.

• 1 month later

Only just spotted this now or would've answered sooner.

The Advanced Binds topic is something I update and improve fairly regularly if I find a smoother way to do it, and it's all written with a plain English explanation of WHY something is typed a certain way, WHAT the files are to be named and WHERE you need to save them. Even if you don't understand everything that's going on in them 100% it'll explain a good chunk of it so you better understand similar stuff in future and you can literally just copy & paste the code bits in to a text file and save them where it tells you. You don't need to understand them to use it.