LGTF - Hami/Electrolytes spawned at +8

Uun

2 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

They always spawn at Level 50.

That's a bug. If you can start the TF at lvl 35, and the TF level locks at the leader's level, you can't have foes that don't scale. Otherwise, they need to require the leader to be at least lvl 45.

21 minutes ago, Uun said:

That's a bug. If you can start the TF at lvl 35, and the TF level locks at the leader's level, you can't have foes that don't scale. Otherwise, they need to require the leader to be at least lvl 45.

It's unfortunately not a bug.  Hamidon and his friends will always spawn at level 50.  IMO, it was a big mistake made by SCoRE during the secret server years to lower the level requirements of the LGTF to level 35+.  You should always be level 50 to run that.

• Like 1

Would have been nice to know this before we started, as we had a lvl 50 on the team and could easily have passed the star. I've run this TF dozens of times, but I wasn't aware that Hami and the Mitochondria didn't scale to the TF level as the other foes do. This might have been OK when the minimum level for the TF was 45, but now that it's 35 there really needs to be a fix or at least a warning. You can't have the foes in the first 3 missions scale to the leader's level and then have the objective in the 4th mission locked at level 50. I'm not aware of another TF or trial in the game that behaves this way. If the entire TF spawned at lvl 50, then you could quit and reform before investing too much time.

• Like 1