Necro/Kin Request

JStacy337

This build was the first one I made upon returning in 2019 and was an awesome experience to level/main. I primarily use it as my Crafter, but I would like to get it in a better place than it is currently (basic IOs)

Currently running everything from Necro minus the attacks, Everything from Kin minus Repel, Leadership (Man, Assault, Tactics, Venge), Stealth, TP Target, and Everything from Soul Mastery minus Night Fall. All slots are basic IOs except for 6-slot Zombies/Knights with the two full ATOs in them. I am not object to changing things up fully to play a more involved character. If this means swapping out the Epic/Patron pools, or Inertial Reduction, so be it. Change is good ❤️

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you all for your time and for any future advice ❤️

Edited by JStacy337

Formerly Infinity, Currently Everlasting

50s:  Necro/Kin MM, Ill/Storm 'Troller, Kin/EnA Stalker, NRG/EnA Sentinel, Grav/Elec Dom, Invuln/Staff Tanker, Mind/Dark 'Troller, Earth/Nature 'Troller, Merc/FF MM

• 2 weeks later

MAN, you must hate your pets... lol.  Don't get me wrong, we all love Kins. Pet when you Speed Boost your pets...they become Absolute Idiots and run around like toddlers on Cocaine and Caffeine.  Any enemy drops Caltrops or some Ground Patch of dmg, they'll freak out even more and cause them to literally run across most the map. To scream about it to everyone else, so they come back to see what the issues are, decide your abusing your pets to much and need to take you down...

• Haha 1