Vet rewards - reducing cooldown timers

As a reward for vets - how about reducing the cooldown timers on some of the global travel powers such as Long range teleporter, teleport to mission, assemble team etc...

at vet level 50 - 25% reduction in cooldown

at vet level 100 - 50% reduction in cooldown

at vet level 200 -75% reduction in cooldown

300+ 99% reduction in cooldown

Thoughts?

I don't feel a need for there to be an endless list of rewards for vet levells numbers.

At a certain point, you will always have higher numbers more than the devs can crank out rewards for.

At some point, if you are insistent on the newest highest vet number, that number is ITSELF, your reward.

My $0.02 USD.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, mrstyle said:

As a reward for vets - how about reducing the cooldown timers on some of the global travel powers such as Long range teleporter, teleport to mission, assemble team etc...

at vet level 50 - 25% reduction in cooldown

at vet level 100 - 50% reduction in cooldown

at vet level 200 -75% reduction in cooldown

300+ 99% reduction in cooldown

Thoughts?

Um... sure?  Maybe a bit too much on the %'s, and of course this would have to apply to PvE zones only, as PvP it would be used for griefing.

15 minutes ago, MTeague said:

I don't feel a need for there to be an endless list of rewards for vet levells numbers.

At a certain point, you will always have higher numbers more than the devs can crank out rewards for.

At some point, if you are insistent on the newest highest vet number, that number is ITSELF, your reward.

My $0.02 USD.

But rewards are good!  Besides not everyone can be a Veracor with vet levels OVER 9000!!! (well not yet, but he's getting there soon I'm sure).

Also you still the Federation of Xzianthia $9999.98 USD for that enchantment work on the mystic green dye, not every business transaction can be paid with two pennies.  And paying with Penny Yin clones would be human trafficking, which also not acceptable and illegal in the Federation.

😝

Edited by agentx5