Dual Pistols / Corruptor / Empty Clips Animation Bug

gameboy1234

Almost posted this in reply to the patch notes, but I think it actually should go here.

Great patch overall, thanks so much for putting in the work to get these improvements done.

Cold Domination for Controllers and Masterminds now have a Minimal FX option, just as Defenders and Corruptors do.

Dual Pistols on my Corruptor, the targeted cone Empty Clips consistently shoots off to the right of where I'm aiming it.  The targeted mobs are correct, the right mobs take damage, but the animation of the bullets pulls almost 90 degrees to the right.  It's minor, but I thought I'd bring it up and maybe someone can take a look at it.

• 2 months later

Similar problem with the Defender version of Empty Clips from the Dual Pistols powerset.  While on the ground, it will animate correctly ... but while airborne (using Hover in this case) the animation skews 90º to the avatar's right.

This FEELS like the animation is "right" but it's just being played on the wrong XYZ axis (as in, "point the cone" on the X axis, not the Z axis, kind of thing).  This makes me think that the root cause for this issue may ultimately be ... A TYPO in the coding.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.