The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Regular server wide events

RogerWilco

I could not find a list on this forum of regular server wide events that get organized.

So I decided to make one.

There are 2 that I am aware of:

1. Saturday evening 20:00/20:30 ? CET Hamidon raids, both Hero and Villain side one after the other.
  2. Sunday 20:00:20:30 ? CET  Rikti Mothership raid.

Do people know any others?

Edited by RogerWilco

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png

Somtimes it also seems to be 30-60 minutes earlier?

I find it quite confusing. Seems they were already done when I came online today at 20:00 CET.

it might be 19:00 CET instead?

Edited by RogerWilco

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

On 6/6/2021 at 9:34 PM, RogerWilco said:

Somtimes it also seems to be 30-60 minutes earlier?

I find it quite confusing. Seems they were already done when I came online today at 20:00 CET.

it might be 19:00 CET instead?

It mgiht be even earlier???

GoblinBossToday at 5:12 PM

Did you know it is sunday ? And that like every week the past year its the day that at 18.40 cest the MSR will start forming? And that if you want , you need to be in the RWZ ? Well now you know meet us there and join Muleta's Gang lag mania MSR , with MSR radio that starts at 18.30 cest on our own discord . Dont worry we will shout it in LFG many times before we start.

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 months later

So, the ones I'm aware of at the moment:

1. Friday iTrials starting 20:00 CET in Dark Astoria near the hospital.
  2. Saturday 20:30 CET Hamidon raids Hero and Villain sides. Starts in The Hive.
  3. Sunday 19:00 CET Mothership Raid, starts in the Rikti War Zone (SW of the crash site.)
  4. Sunday 20:00 CET iTrails for badges.

The times might actually be BST for some, which leads to some confusion when the continent and the island switch between summer time and winter time on different dates.

See also Li Sensei's post below.

Organized by some of the nicest people on the server.  😉

Edited by RogerWilco
Updated with newer info from Li.

The regular weekend setup as I know it is :

Fridays from 20:00CET (7pm UK time) The Hounds Casual iTrials (i.e. not chasing badges)

Saturdays from 20:30CET (7:30pm UK time) Hamidon Raid, round one in the Hive (Blueside, so no full Villains allowed), then off to the Abyss for round two. (the abyss is co-op, so no need to alt off your blueside toon for round two)

Sundays from 19:00CET (6pm UK time) Muleta and Goblin's MSR Lagfest.

Sundays from 20:00CET (7pm UK time) Hounds (nominally) Badgery iTrials.

If you're attending Friday trials and still *utterly* confused, then it's normal.  To be honest, iTrials do take experience to learn the details of, so being confused the first dozen times is normal.  The only reason that a lot of people on the league won't look confused is because a) we're all weirdos and b) we've done the trials a LOT, like on live and HC a lot...

I will add, if you're coming to the badger flavoured iTrials, please try to at least have some experience of how trials in general and the one being badged in particular work.  Stuff like not standing in green, being able to read league chat for when to stop pummeling Antimatter, not using temps in Lambda badge runs...  you know, stuff like that.  There are guides on the wiki and in the forums if you want to read up.  And no, there's no fixed plan ahead of time as to which trial badges will be attempted, it's partly based on turnout, partly on whim fo the one leading and partly on any requests that have been made.

• Thanks 1

Mothership raid mayhem last Sunday.

(Not a huge lagfest for me on my new shiney Radeon 6900XT, even at 3840x2160 and 200% details, although I'm not getting 60 fps..  😄)

spacer.png

Edited by RogerWilco

Some iTrails pictures. Can you find your character?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

AD459D1C0EEBBC3853D766C826BCB01AD0C8C97C (3840×2160)

Edited by RogerWilco

• 6 months later

I think there is a new regular thing called Mastermind Mondays at 20:00 CET. At least it has been going for a couple weeks now. And - as the name implies - caters to the need of those who only feel safe in groups of more than 60 entities 😉

The Twang All-Archer Teams are not a Thing anymore, I am afraid, since Crimson disappeared.

But I am seriously considering to revive it myself, as I always had such a great time with all them arrows. Just right now too busy still with the plane crash I call my Job. But the time may come...

• Thumbs Up 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

• 3 months later
  • 3 months later

The Tanker Tuesday Tour runs an event on Reunion the 3rd Saturday of each month at 17:30 UTC.

This is an event for Tankers to get together, discuss builds and strategies and smash some bad guys.

We run various TFs, AV fights and missions and promote good tanking.

All levels are welcome and appropriate content will be found for all who join in on any given day.

January 21, 2023 is the next event and we are looking to introduce a new legion of tanks to Reunion by starting with new, level 1 builds and running a DFB, getting some jack packs, and running the Hollow/Frostfire arc.

Please join us if you are able.

• 2 weeks later

I wasn't aware of this thread (still finding my way around) but see my "Content Runners" thread in General Discussion.

We shall be continuing that, Redside tonight from 2pm EST/7pm GMT - and you can join our discord here: https://discord.gg/vFFWtGBU

• Thumbs Up 1

Those who study history are destined to stand around helplessly watching those who haven't repeat the mistakes of the past