Bots/Elec builds that you can share?

JayboH

Thematic and having pets not being bounced around constantly with knockback is a plus, this sounds like a fun combo.  I have one at 32 at the moment and was looking a few pages in and haven't found a topic for the combo yet.

Has anyone worked on a build for this yet?  How does it play?  Can you share?  🙂

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

Here is my main Bots/Electric MM.

Notes -

- Group Fly which is fantastic with Robots.

- Bonfire for additional damage and CC, works quite well with Assault Bots fire patches.

It plays quite well. You can hover and ranged fight if you want, or go into melee. Its fantastically tough, with endless end, and faradays cage makes you and all your pets status immune. It also packs a ton of +absorb and healing. It feels quite tanky. It can both solo or be on a team on the hardest difficulty.

Sins Robot-Electric MM (fold space).mxd

Edited by Neiska
  • Like 1

Hmm...  currently right now I am in the Teleport pool but I also grabbed the 3 leadership toggles for the pets, instead of going for two movement pools.  Man, Teleport is so great now!  This combo also needs very little recharge so far to do well as EA is so busy with most abilities on short base cooldowns.

Fold Space sounds great, you can have your cage up and yoink.  If you ever have the itch, I would love to see it in action.

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

On 6/8/2021 at 6:33 AM, Neiska said:

Here is my main Bots/Electric MM.

Notes -

- Group Fly which is fantastic with Robots.

- Bonfire for additional damage and CC, works quite well with Assault Bots fire patches.

It plays quite well. You can hover and ranged fight if you want, or go into melee. Its fantastically tough, with endless end, and faradays cage makes you and all your pets status immune. It also packs a ton of +absorb and healing. It feels quite tanky. It can both solo or be on a team on the hardest difficulty.

Sins Robot-Electric MM (fold space).mxd 4.85 kB · 8 downloads

I too, like Bonfire on my masterminds, especially robots who are KB>KD kings

On 6/11/2021 at 1:32 PM, SmalltalkJava said:

@Neiska, What do you use Fold Space a lot? 

I use fold space to pull things into my stacked bonfire/assault bots fire patches. This works just fine on the ground, or, it works wonderfully when flying. Because the enemies want to naturally run under you, so thats where your pets tend to shoot. But also fold space will yank things to you and drop them straight down, which if you are hovering over your aoe/the pile of mobs, it drops them directly where you want them to be. So it really is sort of a win-win-win.

• Thanks 1