CoX Digital Comic Books!!! 24 TOTAL

choake

Recently I stumbled on ALL the Comic Books released from the Promo until i12.. 2002-2008... I have them in Vol 1(12) and Vol 2(20), the Promo release from 2002 and when Manticore got Hitched... All free to download, in PDF/ePub with JPG Covers on My GDrive..

Oh this wedding...                                                                                    It ALL Began Here....

cover.thumb.jpg.f8b1aa018234ec7d301f79274f76267b.jpg

1643330504_cohpromoissue-RickDakan.thumb.jpg.4114afcb5ccbe29a41ad551ff2fa0c3f.jpg

And Ended here....

cover.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

@choakeThis has been posted about several times (including by me) in the past.

Also that link of yours doesn't take you anywhere, it just doubles back to this thread.

No worries though you can get the full run by going here. Click on any of the comics and it will

open in your browser and once open you should see a download button in the upper right. Cheers!

• Thanks 4

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

14 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

@choakeThis has been posted about several times (including by me) in the past.

Also that link of yours doesn't take you anywhere, it just doubles back to this thread.

No worries though you can get the full run by going here. Click on any of the comics and it will

open in your browser and once open you should see a download button in the upper right. Cheers!

Apologizes.. I've been super immersed in studies for almost a year, and found these in a folder within a folder, and felt like sharing.. I know how annoying multi-posts of identical things can be, and My forum Ninja skills have devolved so I'll be more mindful before getting swept away... Someone earlier shared that with me on a post I made about it.. I love that someone nabbed it and rebuilt for all of us.. Good hunting mate..

Edited by choake
I need to learn to read...
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1