Why does electricity sap endurance?

Rumors

9 hours ago, oedipus_tex said:

coding all the appropriate pseudo-pets

What previously required pseudopets no longer does, at least definitely not like it used to. That was addressed in the past half year or so.

12 hours ago, Hew said:

What previously required pseudopets no longer does, at least definitely not like it used to. That was addressed in the past half year or so.

You're correct, Homecoming has a solution for that. I was going to make that correction by my interner shorted out. 🙂The older powers weren't coded that way though, so Defenders enjoyed years of Blaster strength Rain of Ice and Blizzard. 

Even the new code doesn't account for Scourge or Defiance etc as far as I know. It would be theoretically possible to write both as Inherent Powers but as far as I know no one has done that yet.

The pseudopet thing does make me slightly sad in one respect.  I had a Ice/Kin Corr on Live I intended to get up high enough to behold the glory of Scourging Blizzards with the old higher damage, end crashing version at Blaster scale after a Fulcrum Shift.  But didn't manage it and I won't ever get the chance these days.

Edited by Rumors

• Rain of fire Scourges, so I'm sure the rest do too.
  • Defiance is typically a second entry in the power, alongside the Create_Entity, so it should work (though it's apparently only 2.4% for Blizzard, which sounds pretty messed up).
  • Chains are no longer hell to implement, but they weren't 20 years ago, which was the relevant timeframe for the thread at hand.