Possible to allow Passthru targeting for MM Petcom Attack commands?

Homecoming team.

I like to target through the main tank or at least a main person designated as the target selector.  Can you make it so that if I use the MM Pet attack command and have another player selected that the pets will attack their targeted enemy?  I think it would be really useful.   I don't know if you would want to put in a flag on Null the Gull to enable the functionality, or just a slash command to turn if off and on if people don't want it.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
On 6/19/2021 at 9:20 PM, SmalltalkJava said:

Homecoming team.

I like to target through the main tank or at least a main person designated as the target selector.  Can you make it so that if I use the MM Pet attack command and have another player selected that the pets will attack their targeted enemy?  I think it would be really useful.   I don't know if you would want to put in a flag on Null the Gull to enable the functionality, or just a slash command to turn if off and on if people don't want it.  

I never realized they didn't..

These odd things show you how even in gaming some thing are just not that thought out. You would think they would cover these bases. Go down the line of a check list of requirements. But you can see stuff falls through the cracks.