Vahz respawning very slowly in Atlas? (Officer Fields)

Greycat

Running the Atlas arc, contact Officer Fields, second last mission ("Push back the Vahzilok near Victoria Manuel's theater.") There's some phasing, I think, but typically the Vahz respawn here quickly. (Near the theater, sloped "brick" surface, -715, -23, -2356.)

They aren't.

I found one pair on a nearby rooftop, defeated those. Defeated another pair on the far side. But there's just nothing respawning where they *should* be to finish this arc.

I'm solo, so it's not someone else's phasing on the team, and I've just hovered here for several minutes before (and while) writing this post. They'll respawn  whether you are there or not - they need to for this arc.

*edit* Took a flight from there to the Atlas globe and back and - one set respawned. So it looks like they're spawning back *really* slowly.

(Server: everlasting)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

2 minutes ago, Greycat said:

Running the Atlas arc, contact Officer Fields, second last mission ("Push back the Vahzilok near Victoria Manuel's theater.") There's some phasing, I think, but typically the Vahz respawn here quickly. (Near the theater, sloped "brick" surface, -715, -23, -2356.)

They aren't.

I found one pair on a nearby rooftop, defeated those. Defeated another pair on the far side. But there's just nothing respawning where they *should* be to finish this arc.

I'm solo, so it's not someone else's phasing on the team, and I've just hovered here for several minutes before (and while) writing this post. They'll respawn  whether you are there or not - they need to for this arc.

*edit* Took a flight from there to the Atlas globe and back and - one set respawned. So it looks like they're spawning back *really* slowly.

(Server: everlasting)

I feel that something has changed in atlas park with some mobs recently.  This part of the phasing either.  I changed.  I have lots of alts, and would repeat the same mobs and path for the first 5 levels.  It has changed.

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

I was doing Aaron Thierry's arc in the Argosy Industrial area of Atlas earlier today; the Tac Ops and Wolf Spider mobs were respawning reasonably well, but the Huntsmen spawns for the next mission were really slow to respawn. This mission and the next to take down the pylons were not helped by a Fire blaster/sentinel who seemed to be determined to leech off the work I was doing, firing a couple shots into whatever I was attacking before dashing off; I'd seen him at Thierry, so I'm pretty sure he had the same missions. I eventually just moved out of the way, switched to an alt, and played them for about an hour, until I figured that he'd moved on. But I was seeing the same thing you were -- of the spawns that would normally be populating, at most a quarter of them were getting respawns, and those were taking extra time. It made getting the explosives crates easy, but that was about the only good thing about it.