New Lvl 50 looking for iTrial help

Legacy247

Hey, Im on Excelsior and recently got my first toon to lvl 50 and I’ve unlocked all 5 slots so I was looking to finally join some iTrials. 

EDIT: Gonna transfer to Everlasting and give that a shot thanks anyway!

Edited by Legacy247

Try to get on trials run by confusion and oklahoman.  These are very good PUG i trial leaders. Be honest with them about how new you are. Ask for guidance

for me the simplest i trial is BAF. After that Lamda. TPN is very simple but takes a few runs to figure out. Same with Keyes. After that they are all odd in their own ways.  You will just have to learn them and find what you like. TinPex is one of the most difficult for me.  This is due to the speed and the complexity.  Like driving at 100.  Real easy to screw up

14 hours ago, Legacy247 said:

EDIT: Gonna transfer to Everlasting and give that a shot thanks anyway!

Cool.  Everlasting does a lot of iTrials.

The schedule for today on Everlasting TFs (excluding the Hami raids) is:

Master of Barracuda

Minds of Mayhem (normal run)

Behavior Adjustment Facility (all badges)

I would suggested joining the channel Everlasting TFs  (Don't leave off the 's' at the end.)

In addition to the scheduled runs, there's generally a couple of casual runs of the BAF and/or Lambda.

And don't worry about joining the BAF badge run as a new player.  You just need to follow instructions like "Team 1 go to the admin building."  Even if you don't know where that is, just open your map and your teammates are a brighter green than the rest of the league.

11 hours ago, Snarky said:

TinPex is one of the most difficult for me.

Tin Mage and Apex are not incarnate trials.  They give reward merits at the end, and not incarnate salvage.

• Thanks 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

2 hours ago, Ironblade said:

Tin Mage and Apex are not incarnate trials.  They give reward merits at the end, and not incarnate salvage.

Not quite true. While Tin Mage and Apex are task forces and do give reward merits, they also have an incarnate salvage roll at the end.